Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [URGENT] Promotion button bypass gear condition

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    This does not seem to happen to me on iOS.

If I have the gear, and the hero is under-leveled, clicking promote actually uses my XP items in order to auto-level the hero up to the required level.

I do not see a situation wherein the XP Items are not used as I have too many Steaks and Cheeses and I do not wish to use them up to test this.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by null View Post
    This does not seem to happen to me on iOS.

If I have the gear, and the hero is under-leveled, clicking promote actually uses my XP items in order to auto-level the hero up to the required level.

I do not see a situation wherein the XP Items are not used as I have too many Steaks and Cheeses and I do not wish to use them up to test this.
    I think people are referring more to newer servers where heroes are reaching promotions which are impossible due to their team level and so the hero could not reach the appropriate level needed for the items that are being equipped.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    For the non-believers...make an account on the newest server and check out the ranking, lvls 37-40 with full purple teams. In one of my servers I promoted Ninja Assassin to O+1 at level 88, even though he needs 89 for it. And on another server, there's a level 64 with a Corrupted Angel on O+2. That's the most extreme case because I haven't seen anyone with red promotion yet. Hopefully they'll fix this soon.

An update has been pushed (.117) can anyone check if this is still bugged?
    /*************************
    *** Server: #160 ---------- ***
    *** Account ID: 22826777 ***
    *** Guild: 30+ ------------- ***
    *** Guild ID: 110166399 -- ***
    **************************/

They patched the promotion bug within the past couple hours so you can no longer do it but they didn't demote the heroes that were upgraded so our 60 capped server is pretty broken.

The promoted heroes need to be reverted... this is absolutely game breaking

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    117 did not work for me. I could still promote a low level hero (lvl 1) to blue, a 50+ lvl requirement. plus I no longer needed the final gear item with the 50+ requirement to promote her.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    sorry, not relevant any more

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    The bug has been fixed. Please tell us your account id if you would like to reverse the operation. Our developer is coding some scripts to help players reverse the operations made by the bug. But please note that operations that are not made by the bug won't be reversed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    The bug has been fixed. Please tell us your account id if you would like to reverse the operation. Our developer is coding some scripts to help players reverse the operations made by the bug. But please note that operations that are not made by the bug won't be reversed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty, if we have rollback on our heroes, what will happened with the gears and exp items ? Will they return ?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    They will be returned. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

There are ppl lvl 80 with orange 1 and orange 2 Gear, even if they can wear 0 items they have power like double of a normal purple 4 hero for that lvl, and they are already top ranked and will be immortal for ages now...and ofc they are all vip 13-15...

Any way to fix this? Or our server ranking is already destroyed?

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    There are ppl lvl 80 with orange 1 and orange 2 Gear, even if they can wear 0 items they have power like double of a normal purple 4 hero for that lvl, and they are already top ranked and will be immortal for ages now...and ofc they are all vip 13-15...

Any way to fix this? Or our server ranking is already destroyed?
    Betty has announced that the developer has been working on script that could reverse the promoted hero from promotion bug. but we still have to tell our ID to do it.. i don't know whether if ucool could reverse all promoted hero from this bug, on each server and each player.. this bug is quite complicated..

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    oh yeah, i saw another thread about this glitch.. you can tell betty the in-game name of the player and the server.. they will have their heroes rollbacked from this bug..