Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [URGENT] Promotion button bypass gear condition

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Exclamation [URGENT] Promotion button bypass gear condition

Dear ember,,

There's a glitch on promotion button.. I have just tried to promote my chaplain, although it still on lvl 79 it can go to orange.
    I think the new function of promotion button can bypass gear condition for hero. Thanks for considering, hope it's help.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    i can confirm this.

i just submitted an ingame ticket regarding this "feature". i am really tempted to abuse this, but dont want to risk a ban...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    People are abusing this on my server already. A lot of Arena players are getting toppled.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    It isn't bugged at high levels. I can't promote anyone who I don't have gear for @ lvl 97.
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Yup, same goes to my server which server 170. People are abusing it. They even posted it in world chat xD

Actually i'm just trying the new feature.. I don't think that this new "feature" of promotion button will work this way.
    I know that this really advantage us as a player, but for me it's boring to play this kind of glitch.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by [V] homer View Post
    i can confirm this.

i just submitted an ingame ticket regarding this "feature". i am really tempted to abuse this, but dont want to risk a ban...
    the same goes for me.. I'm really tempted, but i don't want to be banned.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    It isn't bugged at high levels. I can't promote anyone who I don't have gear for @ lvl 97.
    yes you can't promote if you don't have the gear. But for me, i have chaplain on lvl 79, the gear is completed but the lvl is not sufficient to equip the gear. This promote button bypass the gear condition. My chaplain is now on Orange although it still lvl 79. LOL

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I tried to promote my hero when lvl isn't high enough for gears, but it used my potion and steaks to lvl the hero and equipped the gears. Have you check again with your Chaplain lvl?

The Problem is that i can equip level 90 items even though my team level is only 88...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I can confirm it too. I'm level 60 and it will let me promote heroes with level 72 gear requirements. It's only checking if you have the items and not if you're a high enough level to equip them. Hope they fix it soon because it's being exploited on my server too.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    I don't see how promoting people to Orange or Purple 4 is benefiting them at all. Unless it's allowing them to equip gear way above their level? The actual promotion lowers the hero's power...
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    I don't see how promoting people to Orange or Purple 4 is benefiting them at all. Unless it's allowing them to equip gear way above their level? The actual promotion lowers the hero's power...
    Maybe not in old servers, but on my server that is capped at 60 we have people with orange Mani and O+1 TF, at level 60... The TF has 35k hp. When you see these teams in crusade it makes you wanna cry

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaras View Post
    Maybe not in old servers, but on my server that is capped at 60 we have people with orange Mani and O+1 TF, at level 60... The TF has 35k hp. When you see these teams in crusade it makes you wanna cry
    yes! pls resolve this bug!
    #uncool

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    This really is urgent and they need to make it a priority to hotfix this ASAP. People are abusing it and it is preventing from others being able to play the game as intended.