Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HN or Lycan

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

HN or Lycan

Was farming red gear for HN, but am now having second thoughts. Lycan uses the exact same gear. I'm thinking of equipping him instead. Wondering if anyone has any experience with Lycan at red... Currently running TF/DeB/FD/Man/WM as arena defense TL 98.. Server 55 hoping Lycan could replace WM as I only have her in there to defend Ninja.. HN is too flimsy for arena defense...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I wonder how many times you see Lycan in Arena. If no, you may be the first one.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Warriorz123's Avatar

Forget Lycan!

He doesn't support the team (no cc), he will ult once. His ult is unreliable.
    Example: He will ult on griffin and almost kill him, and griffin will ult and kill the whole team.

They need to change his ult to instant kill, or forget him. I use to like him now he is nothing.

Now team fights are all about cc, and since it's hard to charge his ult and no cc. His potential in pvp is 0/10. If the other team has a hero with energy steal ability, dog will die without ult.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorz123 View Post
    Example: He will ult on griffin and almost kill him, and griffin will ult and kill the whole team.

They need to change his ult to instant kill, or forget him. I use to like him now he is nothing.
    I have Manipulator/turtle/death bringer for CC.. HN provides very little CC and Lycan snakes will slow the other team down a bit. Plus he gives less energy to the other team than HN.. This will help Manipulator to ult first...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Manipulator makes lycan cry every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
    Manipulator makes lycan cry every time.
    i forgot about her, but yeah if she is against Lycan his pvp potential goes even further down. He becomes a nobody on the battle field.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    This reminds me when my stupid HN once ulted the Lycan's dog. Man, was I pisssed...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vghindaru View Post
    This reminds me when my stupid HN once ulted the Lycan's dog. Man, was I pisssed...

iz.jpg

Still testing.. manip negate HN ulti too but if you promote HN to red the energy she must charge is much more and her hp is still low. So if you want to promote one of this 2 i suggest lyncan
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I vote Lycan

Now team fights are all about cc, and since it's hard to charge his ult and no cc. His potential in pvp is 0/10. If the other team has a hero with energy steal ability, dog will die without ult.
    wth.. instant kill? that is badass and unbalanced.. he is not meant to be a CC hero because he is a DD hero, what do you expect more?

do you even know what are you are talking about? what rank are you now on arena?

can you answer, are there other heroes who can unleash ultimate on tank and do 55k damage beside lycan??? I have pain experience against Lycan, my commander ulti him and he didnt die, unleash his ultimate kill my healthy Hellboy with 55k damage... i almost swear that time.

I dont know his ulti is pure damage or can be reduced by armor / magic damage, but for sure his ultimate devastating if he is almost dying! and his blue skill is dangerous for low HP DPS like HN

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I love HN but she's very unreliable to use her ulti because she's too easy to kill most of the times...it takes for ever to charge her ulti. I'm not using any of those 2 and probably won't(maybe HN if she shows better in red) but I'd rather forget both and go for some third option. Don't know much about lycan but not sure how useful can he be atm, he does have huge damage but so do mages like IE and ES who charge energy surely much faster, the rest of the team is probably best to have those that are good at cc, at least current meta shows that way

HN is in a bad spot right now (O2 and Red gears). I geared Lycan (red) first and have had good results so far. I will gear HN straight to Red 1 than let her stay at red.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    What's your team for Lycan?

Quote Originally Posted by ds1202 View Post
    I vote Lycan

wth.. instant kill? that is badass and unbalanced.. he is not meant to be a CC hero because he is a DD hero, what do you expect more?

do you even know what are you are talking about? what rank are you now on arena?

can you answer, are there other heroes who can unleash ultimate on tank and do 55k damage beside lycan??? I have pain experience against Lycan, my commander ulti him and he didnt die, unleash his ultimate kill my healthy Hellboy with 55k damage... i almost swear that time.

I dont know his ulti is pure damage or can be reduced by armor / magic damage, but for sure his ultimate devastating if he is almost dying! and his blue skill is dangerous for low HP DPS like HN

I was one of the first to have him on my server, I stand by what I say. I have used him lots in the past (my Lycan is O2 fully gear lvl94) now I use him for chapter 14 boss. I don't even have him on any of my grand arena teams. Don't be mad dude, if you love him then that is up to you. I use to love him too, but now with all the heroes who offer cc. Lycan just has no real place in pvp anymore.

By the time lycan's ult is charge all tanks should be close to being dead, no need to over-kill a hero (tank) by 10-55k. For that very reason I like Lycan because of his ult.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    HN better IMO

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

0/10 for pvp??? you mean stone giant?

want an instant kill ulti? delusional!

create your own game!

I was one of the first to have him on my server, I stand by what I say. I have used him lots in the past (my Lycan is O2 fully gear lvl94) now I use him for chapter 14 boss. I don't even have him on any of my grand arena teams. Don't be mad dude, if you love him then that is up to you. I use to love him too, but now with all the heroes who offer cc. Lycan just has no real place in pvp anymore.

By the time lycan's ult is charge all tanks should be close to being dead, no need to over-kill a hero (tank) by 10-55k. For that very reason I like Lycan because of his ult.
    i just don believe what you say!

prove it with real SS!

You dont know current meta!

you dont know how fight work. if all tank low HP, then he will ulti another with highest health.

This is why i said you are delusional and now a liar!

Prove it and i will correct and shut my self!