Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cat Fencer Similar to other Hero Skills?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Can someone teach me how to post on these forums? I can only reply but I don tknow how to post lol ty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dungshady99 View Post
    Can someone teach me how to post on these forums? I can only reply but I don tknow how to post lol ty
    It depends on which forum you want to post in...I think in game issues allows you to start a thread right away after registering, but other the other forums require that you have at least 10 posts, maybe less, to start a thread.

To start a thread, if you are able to, you should see a button near the top that says "+post new thread"...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Warriorz123's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dungshady99 View Post
    http://forum.ucool.com/forumdisplay....-Heroes-Charge

Click on one of the Sub-Forums listed below depending on what you want to post.

Example; you have a problem in-game. Then you could click sub-forum call In-Game Issues. Once you are on that page you will see the (+ Post New Thread) assuming it's unlock for you already.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    I have not been rude to you at all, and I've not said anything to elicit your anger. I have not marginalized anything...in fact there was no racism at all in this thread until you brought it up...the fact that you inferred a racist slur when there was none explicitly posted might seem like you're the one magnifying a non-existent situation for no reason.

Anyhow, that's the last I will say on this subject....sorry for angering you.
    Jesus christ, are you serious?

magnifying a non-existent situation for no reason
    He's repeatedly used racial slurs on these forums which were cited in this thread.

the fact that you inferred a racist slur when there was none explicitly posted
    It's not unreasonable at all to assume he miss-clicked a 'u' instead of an 'i' considering he used almost the exact same phrase to address the exact same issue in a post like 2 days ago. You are either being an idiot or trolling with regards to this.

Honestly, good. You should really stop commenting on this issue. You're coming across as an insensitive dick who can't understand how repetitive racism is unacceptable. The only thing Yourself and I were bringing attention to was his repeated use of racial slurs and the fact that he should be banned form the forums for his bigoted content. Take a night and think about it. You're on the wrong side of this argument.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Thankyou everyone for helping me with posting on forums yay!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleadthefif View Post
    Jesus christ, are you serious?

He's repeatedly used racial slurs on these forums which were cited in this thread.

It's not unreasonable at all to assume he miss-clicked a 'u' instead of an 'i' considering he used almost the exact same phrase to address the exact same issue in a post like 2 days ago. You are either being an idiot or trolling with regards to this.

Honestly, good. You should really stop commenting on this issue. You're coming across as an insensitive dick who can't understand how repetitive racism is unacceptable. The only thing Yourself and I were bringing attention to was his repeated use of racial slurs and the fact that he should be banned form the forums for his bigoted content. Take a night and think about it. You're on the wrong side of this argument.
    Bitter much? What's wrong with you seriously? She(I guess it's she) was just joking! End of story. Need that much to discuss completely clearly humorous comment? Report that idiot you were talking about and move on, no need to fight other people here for your dumb reasons that you can't understand simple harmless humor. If you couldn't understand it that's on you, others can, so don't bother people with pointless discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Bitter much? What's wrong with you seriously? She(I guess it's she) was just joking! End of story. Need that much to discuss completely clearly humorous comment? Report that idiot you were talking about and move on, no need to fight other people here for your dumb reasons that you can't understand simple harmless humor. If you couldn't understand it that's on you, others can, so don't bother people with pointless discussions
    I understood the attempt at humor, my point was it was in bad form and quite frankly wasn't funny. Moving on.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Hey Pleadthefif, STFU you are so annoying. Don't you have anything better to do?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I've read all the posts here in this thread. I understand the complaints. I'll stop the "Spam" in two categories, even though some do fall under both. I'll simply choose which one it applies more to, Gameplay/Guides or Entertainment.

For Sandnegroid, that's fine if you don't want or like my videos and/or me. And I don't mind any negative comment from this troll, I'll simply ignore them. This will be the last time you get any attention from me. And I suggest the same for everyone else.

Let's end all this nonsense and actually talk about what this thread was made for.

I still think Cat Fencer's skills have potential but I am a little disappointed in the originality of the skills. Seems like they were copied/too similar to other heroes' skills.

Ultimate: Seems similar to Ninja's but still different (don't mind so much)
    Green Skill: Seems WAY too similar to Ember Blade's shield. Even the animation looks the same.
    Blue Skill: It's basically Bear Warrior's ultimate.
    Purple Skill: Probably the only original one out of the 4.

I made this thread to know others thoughts. Maybe one of you sees something I don't.

To imbecil itsTKG:

Dude seriously. You might be a nice guy and all but shut the f**k up already.

MAKE YOUR POSTS IN ONE SINGLE THREAD. Dont spam forums EVERY f**king time you have idea for one of your IDIOTIC videos. I have said it in a nice manner before, but it seems you deserve to be treated like dirt.

Keep
    Your
    Idiotic
    New
    Videos
    In
    One
    Single
    Thread
    !!!

Does
    This
    Get
    Through
    To
    You
    ?

You are acting ignorant and selfish taking up all the space on forums. God damn it...I will just have hoard of people on reddit flag your youtube account and then see if you learn a lesson respecting an entire community.

Quote Originally Posted by itsTKG View Post
    I've read all the posts here in this thread. I understand the complaints. I'll stop the "Spam" in two categories, even though some do fall under both. I'll simply choose which one it applies more to, Gameplay/Guides or Entertainment.

For Sandnegroid, that's fine if you don't want or like my videos and/or me. And I don't mind any negative comment from this troll, I'll simply ignore them. This will be the last time you get any attention from me. And I suggest the same for everyone else.

Let's end all this nonsense and actually talk about what this thread was made for.

I still think Cat Fencer's skills have potential but I am a little disappointed in the originality of the skills. Seems like they were copied/too similar to other heroes' skills.

Ultimate: Seems similar to Ninja's but still different (don't mind so much)
    Green Skill: Seems WAY too similar to Ember Blade's shield. Even the animation looks the same.
    Blue Skill: It's basically Bear Warrior's ultimate.
    Purple Skill: Probably the only original one out of the 4.

I made this thread to know others thoughts. Maybe one of you sees something I don't.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K-one View Post
    To imbecil itsTKG:

Dude seriously. You might be a nice guy and all but shut the f**k up already.

MAKE YOUR POSTS IN ONE SINGLE THREAD. Dont spam forums EVERY f**king time you have idea for one of your IDIOTIC videos. I have said it in a nice manner before, but it seems you deserve to be treated like dirt.

Keep
    Your
    Idiotic
    New
    Videos
    In
    One
    Single
    Thread
    !!!

Does
    This
    Get
    Through
    To
    You
    ?

You are acting ignorant and selfish taking up all the space on forums. God damn it...I will just have hoard of people on reddit flag your youtube account and then see if you learn a lesson respecting an entire community.
    Seriously? He just said that he is only going to do one thread from now on ...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    All the racism, defence of racism, and bashing of itsTKG, a content creator and contributor to the community. There is ZERO justification for racism in this day and age, and joking about it is just as bad.

Furthermore, ADD SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO THE CONVERSATION INSTEAD OF FLAMING CONTENT CREATORS, or GTFO, because YOU are the ones spamming the community with your hate and negativity.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Oh come on..whats wrong with you? There are max 4 YT-ers that want us to understand their opinions about the game. Why you need to be so aggresive and talk about racism and other things? Why you didn t ask him politly just to made his special thread and maybe that will became stcky? I totaly agree with Kristoffer we have no time to read thouse type of threads full of hate. GJ for the videos and your work on HC , TKG. I to apologize for the entire community who don t think like Kristoffer and try just to troll you and for this useless chaos in this thread.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

@Kristoffer @KimoD
    Thanks for the kind words from the both of you! I really REALLY appreciate them!

Cant wait for this Cat hero to come!