Thread: Arena Time Limit

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Arena Time Limit

Hi Betty,

Since you are most active here, so I will post it here instead of Suggestion & Feedback thread.

Due to higher stats of hero, we often run out of time, so please increase the time limit in A to at least 1:45.

I believe most of the players will agree, especially high level players.

Kindly hear this one Betty.

Thanks for your consideration.

This isnt a resone to increase the time limit what so ever. There isnt a significant stats jump. If you put the currect herores against the currect set you will win.

Untrue. I don't run any healers and I run out of time quite frequently. It's very frustrating to have a clear victory stolen away because I needed 15 more seconds to finish it.
    The time limit, limits the variety of heroes you can use. Anything that stifles variety and innovation is bad for the game.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yeah. It is the most frustrating thing when you are clearly winning but runs out just a second before the last enemy is about to die.

If you face a def healing team you will run out of time. sometimes you mite be able to put out the win. But 95% of the time you will run out of time

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Arena is positioned as a pro-defenders battle field that I don't think we will change the way it is working. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Arena Time Limit has not changed but the battle's algorithm already changed at least once, notice-able.

When I was lvl 80, people start making Healer Team in Arena, somethings with DB/Chap/DK/ ... I don't remember exactly the team but the purpose is to lengthen the battle over 1:30. I did build that team and successfully make it time out several times. Then come lvl 90 and O+2 gears, I did build Chaplain to O+2 first (4/5 gears, she remain 4/5 O+2 now), I'm surely with better armor, hp, magic power, the battle will never end before 1:30, but I was wrong, ucool did change battle algorithm at that time, make the healer team can't survive over 1:00, I don't know what they changed but my stronger healer team just die faster. Then I drop healer team since then. Till now even months passed, no healer team exist in Arena anymore, I saw once in Arena recently and I just attack him immediately without caring about my setup, I'm pretty sure with that changed algorithm, no healer team could survive in Arena.

Hea, healer teams are EASY to drop in arena.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Healer team can't def in Arena now. Easy to kill that team in 1:12