Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of Heroes Charge Version 2.1.8

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayze View Post
    Also guild wars was promised sometime back and it still doesn't rate a mention. Can we get some communication around this please. I know a lot of people are asking for it. I think it would be a dominant feature in the game. Otherwise thanks for listening and making some of the obsolete features more useful again. Now I have a reason to spend 1 billion gold.
    Betty has mentioned it multiple times, if you go through his post, you will see that the next feature will be guild wars and the shop in there will give us higher tier items.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Where is the updated version? I'm still 2.1.7

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
    What level is required for the new trials/rifts/outland portal and how much would x10 silver chests cost?
    We will know when google approves of it...lets be patience with the new info.

Quote Originally Posted by vghindaru View Post
    Where is the updated version? I'm still 2.1.7
    If you would kindly read the post, they say they are waiting for google to approve of the patch.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    .113 is up already
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Great update! It been a long time seeing update like this, ucool seems get back to it's feet all the trouble they facing, and I saving soul coins for that CAT, I'm digging it

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Thanks. I've read the post that was started at 6am today. It's almost 12. Sorry, I didn't know Google takes so much time checking updates. Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by darkdragon View Post
    Ember, no improvement on crusade loots with the upcoming update?????
    They have stated that there will be no update to the loot of crusade loots...we already get coins for the shop so I don't see why you guys complain....plus with all these new features and improvements in one update, why ask for more and just enjoy what you have

Quote Originally Posted by vghindaru View Post
    Thanks. I've read the post that was started at 6am today. It's almost 12. Sorry, I didn't know Google takes so much time checking updates. Thanks for the reply
    Np, I understand... Googe probably doesn't take too long but apple sure does. The 2 main app stores

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    The great news!! All update are very good and interesting! Thanks a lot!!!
    But can I ask you - can you make to reduce a time of read 3' skill Emberstar - she read it very long, and enemies shoot down this skill in 90% case
    Last edited by rassomaha; 12-30-2015 at 10:12 AM. Reason: I forgot to write "Thanks"

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

As New Year is drawing near, our Heroes Charge Version 2.1.8 is coming soon. The update is now in the App Store waiting for approval. Let's take a look at what's new in this version!

New Contents:
    Weekly/Season/Annual Cards - On top of our current Monthly Card, the new Weekly, Season and Annual Cards are introduced to the game. Greater discount offers more Gems for you!

Advanced Instances - To provide new ways of obtaining Orange and Red gear, we unlocked the Difficulty 7 and 8 in the features Time Rift, Trials and Outland Portal. What’s more, we removed the cooldown time in these features and added a 3-star raid function.

Silver Chest - The Silver Chest unlocks at Team Level 65 and costs Gold Coins to open. Opening 10 will guarantee you at least one Purple item!

Rana’s Shop - Rana, the Queen of Curse. opened her own shop right in the Merchant. She only sells EXP items for our leaders to upgrade heroes more quickly!

Soul Shop - Introduced the Refresh function and Redeem All feature, as well as a new hero, the Cat Fencer!

Guild - As per our leaders request, we increased the Guild Activity Points you can contribute, from 600 to 800. In addition, if a Guild member left a Guild, the Gold Coins from mercenary camp will go to his Mailbox, instead of disappearing.

Improvements:
    - Improved the hero promotion function so that leaders can promote a hero instantly when all the requirements are met.
    - Added the Grand Challenge to Daily Events so that leaders can get more Team EXP per day.
    - Added a tip in Legendary Quests to remind leaders of the quest’s requirements.
    - When a Guild leader is inactive for a certain time, the leader position will automatically be transferred to a last-login member.
    - In the Crusade feature, leaders will not match with themselves anymore.

Bug Fixes:
    - Fixed a bug that the Queen of Curse’s ultimate skill took effect on Raid Boss.
    - Fixed a bug that A Guild couldn’t set the Team Level requirement to 30.
    - Fixed a bug that when Ancient Protector’s ultimate skill was disrupted by Turtle Fighter’s second skill, he would unexpectedly move forward.
    - Multiple UI improvements and fixes.

Please reply to this thread and make your voice heard!

Best Regards
    Ember
    Best Damn Update in a long long long time. Props to Devs for finally providing a real update. Looking forward to diff 7&8 trials/time rift/portals and actually spending my gold and soul coins on something usefull
    FUCKING DEVELOPERS

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddster View Post
    .113 is up already
    There seems to be 2 consecutive updates, one for .113 and then 2.1.8.xxx, only .113 is out for me as of right now

New Comers
    Great update!!!! At last

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Thank you for the update it's really nice.
    However the crusade will be just boring without changes in lootable items!!

regards,

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Oh, Patch it ASAP! Cannot wait!