Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of Heroes Charge Version 2.1.8

New Comers

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

As New Year is drawing near, our Heroes Charge Version 2.1.8 is coming soon. The update is now in the App Store waiting for approval. Let's take a look at what's new in this version!

New Contents:
    Weekly/Season/Annual Cards - On top of our current Monthly Card, the new Weekly, Season and Annual Cards are introduced to the game. Greater discount offers more Gems for you!

Advanced Instances - To provide new ways of obtaining Orange and Red gear, we unlocked the Difficulty 7 and 8 in the features Time Rift, Trials and Outland Portal. What’s more, we removed the cooldown time in these features and added a 3-star raid function.

Silver Chest - The Silver Chest unlocks at Team Level 65 and costs Gold Coins to open. Opening 10 will guarantee you at least one Purple item!

Rana’s Shop - Rana, the Queen of Curse. opened her own shop right in the Merchant. She only sells EXP items for our leaders to upgrade heroes more quickly!

Soul Shop - Introduced the Refresh function and Redeem All feature, as well as a new hero, the Cat Fencer!

Guild - As per our leaders request, we increased the Guild Activity Points you can contribute, from 600 to 800. In addition, if a Guild member left a Guild, the Gold Coins from mercenary camp will go to his Mailbox, instead of disappearing.

Improvements:
    - Improved the hero promotion function so that leaders can promote a hero instantly when all the requirements are met.
    - Added the Grand Challenge to Daily Events so that leaders can get more Team EXP per day.
    - Added a tip in Legendary Quests to remind leaders of the quest’s requirements.
    - When a Guild leader is inactive for a certain time, the leader position will automatically be transferred to a last-login member.
    - In the Crusade feature, leaders will not match with themselves anymore.

Bug Fixes:
    - Fixed a bug that the Queen of Curse’s ultimate skill took effect on Raid Boss.
    - Fixed a bug that A Guild couldn’t set the Team Level requirement to 30.
    - Fixed a bug that when Ancient Protector’s ultimate skill was disrupted by Turtle Fighter’s second skill, he would unexpectedly move forward.
    - Multiple UI improvements and fixes.

Please reply to this thread and make your voice heard!

Best Regards
    Ember
    When I start the fight, the game quits me.

New Comers
    When I start a fight, the game quits me

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    When update is coming and why the GC want to restart from diff 1 its says first do diffi 1 and then other will open but i did it ages ago.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    no any news about update and the challenges dont work now ! and they just told we should wait developers to back to work again !!!
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-challenge-bug

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    great news

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Great news, but When is coming this update?? Please quickly,how long we wait?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Demiter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra hades View Post
    Great news, but When is coming this update?? Please quickly,how long we wait?
    We wait on approval from Apple store... Google has already approved.
    Line id: demiterhc

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Demiter View Post
    We wait on approval from Apple store... Google has already approved.
    They should enable on Android after all this time! I'm using iPhone but because of us (I mean iOS) Android players cant get the update too! UCool ahouldjust enable it for them! It won't be such a big advantage! At least we could see how the update performs! And if someone really really want to play rhe new version can use their computer to get BlueStacks!
    Enable it uCool

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Google's Android approval process ? Does it really exist ?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    apple should have already accept no ?

@ember do you please have any news on it

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    They should enable on Android after all this time! I'm using iPhone but because of us (I mean iOS) Android players cant get the update too! UCool ahouldjust enable it for them! It won't be such a big advantage! At least we could see how the update performs! And if someone really really want to play rhe new version can use their computer to get BlueStacks!
    Enable it uCool
    No! Thats what causes bugs, some guys play 2.1.7, some play 2.1.8 and some play 1.9. All that cross data mal function creates the bugs. If we have to wait a whole month so that those stock up noses from Apple accept the fucking aproval, so be it. Its about time ucool starts to do things correctly.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    No! Thats what causes bugs, some guys play 2.1.7, some play 2.1.8 and some play 1.9. All that cross data mal function creates the bugs. If we have to wait a whole month so that those stock up noses from Apple accept the fucking aproval, so be it. Its about time ucool starts to do things correctly.
    Agreed. Couldn't have said it better myself (or anywhere near that good for the matter)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I don't think someone is already playing version 2.1.8 and 1.9 is not possible to play on ot anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by elbadaouimourad View Post
    I don't think someone is already playing version 2.1.8 and 1.9 is not possible to play on ot anymore!
    You are right, not anymore. But there were ppl playing 1.9 when 2.x came out for everyone. And then ucool fucked it all before that when they only released a few ( and random) 2.0 patchs. There are still a few bugs, but now that IOS and Android are the same patch, these things wont happen again, we hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    Agreed. Couldn't have said it better myself (or anywhere near that good for the matter)
    Ahah thanks