Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of Heroes Charge Version 2.1.8

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    The game worked fine till 2. Bought a new phone still crash's constantly now it won't even download the newest one think it might be 2.1.8. Stops at the last .5mb

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    good news is that apple just release apps that were submitted december 3

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    I am a android user and this is my opinion.

I think it is no more then right that ucool wait to relese it on android untill apple is done. It should be equal for all players especially when it is something they can control like this.

And if you are so inpaitience that u cant wait then you really need to learn som paitence.

Ppl these days....

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I am a android user and this is my opinion.

I think it is no more then right that ucool wait to relese it on android untill apple is done. It should be equal for all players especially when it is something they can control like this.

And if you are so inpaitience that u cant wait then you really need to learn som paitence.

Ppl these days....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashim View Post
    Oh boo-hoo, life is unfair! You're a perfect example of why people hate Apple users. You always want special treatment and expect the whole world to come to a grinding halt because of you.
    That's all I want: equal chances for all! Thank god here are still intellectual people. And @Kashim: I'm not hating Android users! And I'm sure most people won't hate Apple users! There's enough space and reasons for both systems. Have fun and try not to have so much anger. ;-))
    Server 47 - Quinnard // Name: Opartio // Guild: nWo (leader) // Line-App ID: opartiohc // TL: 100

...just be good!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Oh boo-hoo, life is unfair! You're a perfect example of why people hate Apple users. You always want special treatment and expect the whole world to come to a grinding halt because of you.
    If you think about it deeper than we on Android get better treatment...and point is both platforms should get updates at same time, that's only fair thing to do and Apple users are not the ones to blame, just Apple...they must find a way to screw things up...they need to check every single update detailed even for an app that's been there for 2 years...that's just dumb and it's their fault remember, not their users...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    When do you think the update comes?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    soon dear, soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    If you think about it deeper than we on Android get better treatment...and point is both platforms should get updates at same time, that's only fair thing to do and Apple users are not the ones to blame, just Apple...they must find a way to screw things up...they need to check every single update detailed even for an app that's been there for 2 years...that's just dumb and it's their fault remember, not their users...
    Right, so it's Apple's fault. They take 1 week+ to approve an update and everyone should get punished for it. I didn't waste my money on Apple's products, so why should *I* get punished for Apple's laziness and stupidity?

Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    When do you think the update comes?
    Contact Apple and ask them. It's their fault the update is being held back, because they won't approve the update in a timely fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyTiger2010 View Post
    That's all I want: equal chances for all! Thank god here are still intellectual people. And @Kashim: I'm not hating Android users! And I'm sure most people won't hate Apple users! There's enough space and reasons for both systems. Have fun and try not to have so much anger. ;-))
    I don't have any anger, I'm just annoyed by how Apple users think. They think that holding everyone back makes things "fair" for them. You're the one who bought Apple's product so you should accept the consequences that come with it. Do you really think it's fair that everyone else has to wait around because of Apple? It's a bit selfish to expect others to constantly accommodate you because of a certain product you own.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I don't have any anger, I'm just annoyed by how Apple users think. They think that holding everyone back makes things "fair" for them. You're the one who bought Apple's product so you should accept the consequences that come with it. Do you really think it's fair that everyone else has to wait around because of Apple? It's a bit selfish to expect others to constantly accommodate you because of a certain product you own.

You're literally expecting uCool to accommodate to you because you're on Android. If uCool want to wait until Apple have authorized the update, then so be it.

New Comers

Patience

Won't be long now for the update patience is key here peeps don't stress it will come!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Playing devil's advocate, UCool could instead only tell us when both of the App Stores have approved it for release, and not when the developers are done with it. What would you think about that? We would never know when an update was ready, until it was technically ready to release. Would you rather know as soon as possible (so you can plan if that's your thing, get excited, etc.) but not have access to it for a while, or just be blown away when the update is legitimately released to everyone? I think from a marketing standpoint, it makes sense to build up anticipation. Something to think about. Don't take for granted the updates that UCool provides us (granted, they don't do it all the time, but be honest, they are getting better).

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    Playing devil's advocate, UCool could instead only tell us when both of the App Stores have approved it for release, and not when the developers are done with it. What would you think about that? We would never know when an update was ready, until it was technically ready to release. Would you rather know as soon as possible (so you can plan if that's your thing, get excited, etc.) but not have access to it for a while, or just be blown away when the update is legitimately released to everyone? I think from a marketing standpoint, it makes sense to build up anticipation. Something to think about. Don't take for granted the updates that UCool provides us (granted, they don't do it all the time, but be honest, they are getting better).
    Was just about to write same thing...and even if there was no forum and those announcements at all we wouldn't know anything about update and would be surprised with what we get. Also can't understand his hate towards Apple users, yes everyone hates waiting but most of us can agree it's a fair thing to do. It's not our fault that apple takes so much time but if forum doesn't exist no one would know about this anyway...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Lol guys, you are not happy when Ucool doesn't give info on status on patches. Now you are unhappy that they told us the real situation.
    I like that they told us what's the hold up, lets just wait it out. Hopefully we get it in a day or two
    #WhereIsNinja?!?