Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 474

Thread: Preview of Heroes Charge Version 2.1.8

  1. #1
    Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,182
    Rep Power
    10

    Preview of Heroes Charge Version 2.1.8

    Dear Leaders,

    As New Year is drawing near, our Heroes Charge Version 2.1.8 is coming soon. The update is now in the App Store waiting for approval. Let's take a look at what's new in this version!


    New Contents:
    Weekly/Season/Annual Cards - On top of our current Monthly Card, the new Weekly, Season and Annual Cards are introduced to the game. Greater discount offers more Gems for you!

    Advanced Instances - To provide new ways of obtaining Orange and Red gear, we unlocked the Difficulty 7 and 8 in the features Time Rift, Trials and Outland Portal. What’s more, we removed the cooldown time in these features and added a 3-star raid function.

    Silver Chest - The Silver Chest unlocks at Team Level 65 and costs Gold Coins to open. Opening 10 will guarantee you at least one Purple item!

    Rana’s Shop - Rana, the Queen of Curse. opened her own shop right in the Merchant. She only sells EXP items for our leaders to upgrade heroes more quickly!

    Soul Shop - Introduced the Refresh function and Redeem All feature, as well as a new hero, the Cat Fencer!

    Guild - As per our leaders request, we increased the Guild Activity Points you can contribute, from 600 to 800. In addition, if a Guild member left a Guild, the Gold Coins from mercenary camp will go to his Mailbox, instead of disappearing.


    Improvements:
    - Improved the hero promotion function so that leaders can promote a hero instantly when all the requirements are met.
    - Added the Grand Challenge to Daily Events so that leaders can get more Team EXP per day.
    - Added a tip in Legendary Quests to remind leaders of the quest’s requirements.
    - When a Guild leader is inactive for a certain time, the leader position will automatically be transferred to a last-login member.
    - In the Crusade feature, leaders will not match with themselves anymore.


    Bug Fixes:
    - Fixed a bug that the Queen of Curse’s ultimate skill took effect on Raid Boss.
    - Fixed a bug that A Guild couldn’t set the Team Level requirement to 30.
    - Fixed a bug that when Ancient Protector’s ultimate skill was disrupted by Turtle Fighter’s second skill, he would unexpectedly move forward.
    - Multiple UI improvements and fixes.


    Please reply to this thread and make your voice heard!

    Best Regards
    Ember
    Last edited by Raymond Dong; 12-30-2015 at 05:50 AM.

  2. #2
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

    As New Year is drawing near, our Heroes Charge Version 2.1.8 is coming soon. The update is now in the App Store waiting for approval. Let's take a look at what's new in this version!


    New Contents:
    Weekly/Season/Annual Cards - On top of our current Monthly Card, the new Weekly, Season and Annual Cards are introduced to the game. Greater discount offers more Gems for you!

    Advanced Instances - To provide new ways of obtaining Orange and Red gear, we unlocked the Difficulty 7 and 8 in the features Time Rift, Trials and Outland Portal. What’s more, we removed the cooldown time in these features and added a 3-star raid function.

    Silver Chest - The Silver Chest unlocks at Team Level 65 and costs Gold Coins to open. Opening 10 will guarantee you at least one Purple item!

    Rana’s Shop - Rana, the Queen of Curse. opened her own shop right in the Merchant. She only sells EXP items for our leaders to upgrade heroes more quickly!

    Soul Shop - Introduced the Refresh function and Redeem All feature, as well as a new hero, the Cat Fencer!

    Guild - As per our leaders request, we increased the Guild Activity Points you can contribute, from 600 to 800. In addition, if a Guild member left a Guild, the Gold Coins from mercenary camp will go to his Mailbox, instead of disappearing.


    Improvements:
    - Improved the hero promotion function so that leaders can promote a hero instantly when all the requirements are met.
    - Added the Grand Challenge to Daily Events so that leaders can get more Team EXP per day.
    - Added a tip in Legendary Quests to remind leaders of the quest’s requirements.
    - When a Guild leader is inactive for a certain time, the leader position will automatically be transferred to a last-login member.
    - In the Crusade feature, leaders will not match with themselves anymore.


    Bug Fixes:
    - Fixed a bug that the Queen of Curse’s ultimate skill took effect on Raid Boss.
    - Fixed a bug that A Guild couldn’t set the Team Level requirement to 30.
    - Fixed a bug that when Ancient Protector’s ultimate skill was disrupted by Turtle Fighter’s second skill, he would unexpectedly move forward.
    - Multiple UI improvements and fixes.


    Please reply to this thread and make your voice heard!

    Best Regards
    Ember
    Great news
    Ember, please add 2* heroes to silver chest.
    Last edited by Raymond Dong; 12-30-2015 at 08:49 AM.

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    delete pleas

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Ember , подскажи пожалуйста, примерно к каким числам ждать новую версию на google устройствах ???

  5. #5
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5
    Ember, no improvement on crusade loots with the upcoming update?????

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    6
    welcome back ucool

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6
    Thank you, Happy New Year , success and prosperity heroes charge.
    MITS / 32 server Elysium.


    спасибо большое , с наступающим новым годом , успехов и процветания игре Heroes Charge .
    МИТС / 32 сервер Элизиум.

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,182
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasif View Post
    Ember , подскажи пожалуйста, примерно к каким числам ждать новую версию на google устройствах ???
    The number of Android Version is also 2.1.8.

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    The number of Android Version is also 2.1.8.
    He asked about the release date

  10. #10
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Ты меня наверно не правильно понял, я имел ввиду примерно когда выйдет новое обновление?

    Quote Originally Posted by mitsakoolt View Post
    He asked about the release date

  11. #11
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    9
    wow, this is great!!! hope to see the new update soon

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Serious bugs still not fix... Good news everyone ????? WTF is happening.

  13. #13
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasif View Post
    Ты меня наверно не правильно понял, я имел ввиду примерно когда выйдет новое обновление?

    write in English
    пиши на английском, земляк

  14. #14
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    8
    Wow! Now that is an update! Congrats on taking all of my money again! Lol

  15. #15
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsakoolt View Post
    write in english
    пиши на английском, земляк
    Я уже понял, что они тоже переводчиком , переводят :d

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •