Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Light Bringer's 2nd skill wasted on a illusion/mirror image!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by ducmq View Post
    Then please change it for Queen of curse too. She heals clones too.
    You didn't read above. A heal works because even a clone or non-hero unit, such as DiB's golem, can benefit from it. An energy boost does nothing and just ends up as a wasted skill because clones and non-hero units can't cast skills.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    You didn't read above. A heal works because even a clone or non-hero unit, such as DiB's golem, can benefit from it. An energy boost does nothing and just ends up as a wasted skill because clones and non-hero units can't cast skills.
    So healing a clone is not a waste.... Right.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    So healing a clone is not a waste.... Right.
    First off, I am assuming you are being sarcastic
    Correct me if I am wrong, but clones have a health pool. And healing, well, would recover that health pool.
    For example, as was mentioned below
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    DK can use his skills on mirrored ally, and Cleric can heal mirror too.
    Clones, however, don't have an energy pool. They cannot use energy in any fashion.

Pretty sure the response you replied to summarized this all very nicely
    Where did we all go wrong? What are we missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    First off, I am assuming you are being sarcastic
    Correct me if I am wrong, but clones have a health pool. And healing, well, would recover that health pool.
    For example, as was mentioned below

Clones, however, don't have an energy pool. They cannot use energy in any fashion.

Pretty sure the response you replied to summarized this all very nicely

Where did we all go wrong? What are we missing?
    Aside from maybe the golem of disease bringer, Clones have limited amount of time on the battlefield, they can disappear while full HP, that's what you're missing. Let's not mention they have half the resistance of a hero. The topic here is a skill is wasted and does not do anything, so tell me can you not considered a single target healing wasted when used on a clone?

Aside from maybe the golem of disease bringer, Clones have limited amount of time on the battlefield, they can disappear while full HP, that's what you're missing. Let's not mention they have half the resistance of a hero. The topic here is a skill is wasted and does not do anything, so tell me can you not considered a single target healing wasted when used on a clone?
    Okay. I agree with you that Clones are (more often than not) temporary and weaker than main heroes.

Do you agree that Clones have a health pool? If so, doesn't that imply that a heal would be able to help them?
    If they have full health (this can happen to a normal non-clone as well) or are temporary, that is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that they are able to regain health points from a heal spell when they are not at full health, whereas gaining energy (from LB for example) will have absolutely no affect. Unless you can enlighten us otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    Okay. I agree with you that Clones are (more often than not) temporary and weaker than main heroes.

Do you agree that Clones have a health pool? If so, doesn't that imply that a heal would be able to help them?
    If they have full health (this can happen to a normal non-clone as well) or are temporary, that is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that they are able to regain health points from a heal spell when they are not at full health, whereas gaining energy (from LB for example) will have absolutely no affect. Unless you can enlighten us otherwise?
    Well if you considere healing a clone not a waste then I guess we have nothing to talk about anymore.

Well if you considere healing a clone not a waste then I guess we have nothing to talk about anymore.
    'Relative' waste VS 'absolute' waste.

Example in point: CW's enemy back line clone. Against Chaplain, LB, QC back line, for example, it may take several hits from them to destroy the clone. A heal from your QC would keep them occupied for several more.
    Also it turns HN the other way, which saves your team from the splash damage. A heal may even keep that clone alive long enough to misdirect HN's ulti.

On the other hand, the energy boost would have absolutely no benefit.

Also I want to add that my LB just now cast his energy skill on an enemy hero, right as the enemy manipulator cast her taunt/armor enhance skill.

Was this just extremely lucky timing, and expected, or a bug? I was under the impression that the taunt would interrupt skills and force the hero to do physical attacks.

There was no chaplain on their team so my LB shouldn't have been able to cast a support skill on their hero.

(I would post a picture but not sure how to on my phone.... I'll check the forums and see if it is written somewhere)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Also I want to add that my LB just now cast his energy skill on an enemy hero, right as the enemy manipulator cast her taunt/armor enhance skill.

Was this just extremely lucky timing, and expected, or a bug? I was under the impression that the taunt would interrupt skills and force the hero to do physical attacks.

There was no chaplain on their team so my LB shouldn't have been able to cast a support skill on their hero.

(I would post a picture but not sure how to on my phone.... I'll check the forums and see if it is written somewhere)
    Sometimes on enemy sometimes on a clone.. Either way both need to be fixed!!! Lb is a useful hero for me when he works correctly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonpizz View Post
    Sometimes on enemy sometimes on a clone.. Either way both need to be fixed!!! Lb is a useful hero for me when he works correctly!!!
    Yea, he's fun to play with and really underestimated. Great support, relatively tanky for a back line hero, with a good control and support skill

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Lightbringer's 2nd skill would be fixed in the next few updates. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ug-s-on-heroes!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    We all know that IE or emberstar ult on clones. Thats part of the game. On the other hand, i never seen Commander ult on a clone. She always skips it and goes for the real CW or FD. This should be adjusted also then!

Quote Originally Posted by NLJeroen View Post
    We all know that IE or emberstar ult on clones. Thats part of the game. On the other hand, i never seen Commander ult on a clone. She always skips it and goes for the real CW or FD. This should be adjusted also then!
    Wrong thread. This is about support skills, not damage.