Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Light Bringer's 2nd skill wasted on a illusion/mirror image!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Warriorz123's Avatar

Light Bringer's 2nd skill wasted on a illusion/mirror image!

Light Bringer's 2nd skill

2nd skill=Apollo pours a sunbeam into a random ally and recovers his energy. At lvl 94: Restores 346 energy totally.
    (This skill recovers an ally's energy over time. Therefore I know how this skill works!)

I have witness Light Bringer using his 2nd skill on a Fallen Dominion's Mirrow Image! Which is clearly wasted and shouldn't happen. This error should be corrected.

Ps: Thanks for making his ult a bit stronger in the last patch.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    How about IE, CW, Mystic, Succ and other characters use their Ult into mirror Image from FD or CW? It's not a bug, it's just part of game mechanic.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorz123 View Post

2nd skill=Apollo pours a sunbeam into a random ally and recovers his energy. At lvl 94: Restores 346 energy totally.
    (This skill recovers an ally's energy over time. Therefore I know how this skill works!)

I have witness Light Bringer using his 2nd skill on a Fallen Dominion's Mirrow Image! Which is clearly wasted and shouldn't happen. This error should be corrected.

All healers heal mirrors too, so, its question of luck if single target goes to it...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    How about IE, CW, Mystic, Succ and other characters use their Ult into mirror Image from FD or CW? It's not a bug, it's just part of game mechanic.
    Agreed.

However, at the same time, obviously they have been trying to make LB stronger, so maybe they would be willing to only update LB to have the ability to not target clones. It is not a game changer, but definitely increases his capability
    Last edited by Yourself; 12-27-2015 at 04:51 PM. Reason: grammar error

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    But the mirror is use to confuse the enemy not the ally. In reality the enemy may mistake use the ult on mirror but how come the ally not know where the real one. Yes it's part of game mechanic, but their can change it like before the PK absorb his ally mirror but their fix it...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by popoila View Post
    But the mirror is use to confuse the enemy not the ally. In reality the enemy may mistake use the ult on mirror but how come the ally not know where the real one. Yes it's part of game mechanic, but their can change it like before the PK absorb his ally mirror but their fix it...
    DK can use his skills on mirrored ally, and Cleric can heal mirror too.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Except no matter how marginal an effect it could have, healing is still beneficial for a clone. Energy does nothing for them whatsoever, no clone can ultimate.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    You know what i call it? Unlucky

Well healing clones/illusion does some good. It makes them last a bit longer.
    Cleric= skill states to heal his weakest target.
    Deathknight= Skill states to heal his weakest target in range. (Clones don't have much hp)

Clones are created to cause chaos and confusion for the enemy,that's their only purpose. They are not meant to receive energy.
    And if they should have more purpose, then Death Bringer should be able to Devour his allies clones/ illusion.

Where as LB 's 2nd skill does nothing for a clone/illusion!

Explain to me what good does restoring energy to a clone/ illusion!?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Well healing clones/illusion does some good. It makes them last a bit longer.
    Cleric= skill states to heal his weakest target.
    Deathknight= Skill states to heal his weakest target in range. (Clones don't have much hp)

Clones are created to cause chaos and confusion for the enemy,that's their only purpose. They are not meant to receive energy.
    And if they should have more purpose, then Death Bringer should be able to Devour his allies clones/ illusion.

Where as LB 's 2nd skill does nothing for a clone/illusion!

Explain to me what good does restoring energy to a clone/ illusion!?
    Very nice analysis. Yes, I agree that (in summary) healing and shields are beneficial to both clones and non-clones, but energy does nothing for clones.
    Is anyone against having LBs 2nd skill only able to be used on non-clones? If so, why is that? I can understand that is how the game currently is, but aside from that, any other reasons?
    It would be different if LB was over powered or something already, but since he is not, I don't see why he can be boosted a little bit (if you want to call it that). I am not aware of any other heroes who can supply energy to clones who would be in a similar situation

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar

Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report the problems to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thanks for the reply Betty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our procdution team member said that they will consider changing it but in later updates. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Similar to OP,

My LB used his 2nd skill on one of Ancient Protector's front line plants - the ones that deal physical damage. I imagine it probably also targets DiB's golem as well. His energy skill shouldn't be targeting non-heroes. It isn't a heal or shield skill, something that they can actually benefit from. Hope the production team takes the request seriously. I think it's quite reasonable for a hero and skill that is, otherwise, quite balanced. He isn't OP by any means, and this would give him an ability to be effective in more team combinations.

It would be great if the skill description were also changed to working only on A random ally 'hero'. That way, illusions and non-hero units shouldn't be affected.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our procdution team member said that they will consider changing it but in later updates. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Then please change it for Queen of curse too. She heals clones too.