Thread: Filter for 5 Star Heroes in Inventory\Stones

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar

Filter for 5 Star Heroes in Inventory\Stones

Please make a new tab within path Inventory\Stones where you can view only your five star heroes.

A lot of Leaders post in the "In Game Issues" Forum saying that they sell soul stones by mistake. If this filter view is implemented, there should be no reason why someone "accidentally" sells soul stones by mistake. Not only should it help UCool with fixing these mistakes for Leaders, it will also help Leaders by quickly seeing only the five star heroes, and not having to either consciously remember who is five stars, or click on all of the soul stones to see if you can sell them for coins at the soul shop.

This was originally suggested (to my knowledge) by savatage at thread:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...227#post191227
    Yourself - Account ID 17768808
    Leader of Guild Raven - 110089521
    Server 118 - Braktusk Skarn

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Thanks Yourself and of course no problem for the credits of the idea.

It is the 2nd time that i sell soul stones accidentally, so i want a solution to this. Other suggest that we shouldn't have sell button at all for money but i think the extra tab will be better and fair for all players .

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    Please make a new tab within path Inventory\Stones where you can view only your five star heroes.

A lot of Leaders post in the "In Game Issues" Forum saying that they sell soul stones by mistake. If this filter view is implemented, there should be no reason why someone "accidentally" sells soul stones by mistake. Not only should it help UCool with fixing these mistakes for Leaders, it will also help Leaders by quickly seeing only the five star heroes, and not having to either consciously remember who is five stars, or click on all of the soul stones to see if you can sell them for coins at the soul shop.

This was originally suggested (to my knowledge) by savatage at thread:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...227#post191227
    Or they can just divide Stones into 2 pages: Sell stone for gold and sell stone for soulstone coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Or they can just divide Stones into 2 pages: Sell stone for gold and sell stone for soulstone coins.
    I'm not sure that would have the intended affect. If your method was implemented, people could still accidentally select a non-five star hero, and sell the soul stones (even with an additional option saying to sell for gold or soul shop coins). But correct me if I am wrong.

Since only five star heroes have the option to be sold for Soul Shop Coins, having a separate tab for five starred heroes would prevent any confusion or accidental selling of soul stones for heroes who are not at 5 stars.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Is there a way you can aslo put it so you can craft a item many times over with out it going moving to the upgraded item you just crafted. Like if you craft a Lv2 item to make it Lv3 it would go to the lv3 item then you would have to go back to the lv2 item to recraft another one so you would have 2 lv3. it would be nice if it would just stay on the lv2 so you can craft as many as you want without going foward. until you are ready. Because you do have pictures of the items below you can just click on the lv3.

Or an option to auto-convert redundant 5* Soulstones to soulcoins.

Quote Originally Posted by Odrox View Post
    That would definitely work as well. Seems a lot simpler too! I like it
    And if someone doesn't want all 5* soulstones to be sold, then they would have to manually go in and do it (like normal)

good ideea!

Quote Originally Posted by Odrox View Post
    The new update implemented this. Thank you Ucool!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Yep if you now visit soul shop they will automaticly sell your extra stones for soul coins