Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Accidentally sold 141 soul stones of Succubus

  1. #1
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    21

    Accidentally sold 141 soul stones of Succubus

    Hello Betty,

    I accidentally sell 141 soul stones of Succubus around at 19.30 UTC. It will be great if i can get them back.

    Please change that. Put the stones of heroes that are 5 star at other tab.

    Account ID : 17183022
    Name : Stormwitch

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by savatage View Post
    Put the stones of heroes that are 5 star at other tab.
    I like that idea. You should post that in the "Suggestions and Feedback" forum

  3. #3
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    0
    agreed. definitely a good idea.

  4. #4
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    49
    I started a thread in the Suggestions and Feedback section for a tab for five star heroes. Since it was your idea savatage, I gave you credit for it
    Here is the link:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ventory-Stones

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by savatage View Post
    Hello Betty,

    I accidentally sell 141 soul stones of Succubus around at 19.30 UTC. It will be great if i can get them back.

    Please change that. Put the stones of heroes that are 5 star at other tab.

    Account ID : 17183022
    Name : Stormwitch

    Thanks in advance.
    Dear leader,

    Sorry to keep you waiting, just report this to our admin, and we would help you with this later. Happy holiday.

    Best Regards,
    Betty

  6. #6
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,

    Sorry to keep you waiting, just report this to our admin, and we would help you with this later. Happy holiday.

    Best Regards,
    Betty
    No problem Betty, i am not in hurry. Thank you and happy holiday.

    And just now i saw that i get them back. Thanks again and consider the suggestion that we have made to prevent similar problems in future.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •