Thread: Crusade/Answer please!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Crusade/Answer please!

Betty you said that in a thread that if a lot of people complain about the difference between Crusade difficulty and the rewards for it then you would make some adjustments! So a lot of people said that it is not balanced enough and the rewards aren't equal with our level! The other thing is that I read that there is going to be an update with new difficulities in Trials and Time Rifts and maybe new bosses in Outland with new Difficulities! Could you confirm it ? Thank you in advance!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I think Crusade rewards should at least have Orange items...Since there is now red+1 and +2
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    Betty you said that in a thread that if a lot of people complain about the difference between Crusade difficulty and the rewards for it then you would make some adjustments! So a lot of people said that it is not balanced enough and the rewards aren't equal with our level! The other thing is that I read that there is going to be an update with new difficulities in Trials and Time Rifts and maybe new bosses in Outland with new Difficulities! Could you confirm it ? Thank you in advance!
    Yes they said it themselves on the preview, the developmental journal or one of the new sign threads.

Betty could you answer please

Anything?!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Perhaps you should write in Suggestions or In-game issue forums. I think Betty replies more often in those forums.