Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Filter Views for Heroes

  1. #1
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    47

    Filter Views for Heroes

    I think it would be very helpful if we could create multiple filter views for our heroes. This way we could quickly view a certain personalized subset of our heroes. A new tab could be placed to the right of "Back" (back heroes) on the heroes tab, which when selected would lead to a new screen where you could create new filters, and view your created filters.

    Since the filters can be personalized there can technically be any combination, but here are some that I thought of that would be useful immediately: our Arena team, heroes we are currently developing, our most commonly used heroes, physical damage dealers, magic damage dealers, etc. I think this would be most helpful when figuring out what items to farm for (for heroes you are currently developing), and which hero to give a rare item to (i.e. if it is a rare magic item, you could look at your personally filtered magic heroes and quickly see who will be needing that item at the current level, or the next promotion level).

    This would not have a functional impact on the game, but make the equipment of gear a lot easier, efficient, thorough, and I think it would reduce the number of people posting in the "In Game Issues" forum trying to un-promote heroes or unequip items (after mistakenly giving it to a hero, only to realize they should have put it on a different hero afterwards).

    I would be interested to hear what others think of this as well
    Merry Christmas everyone! Cheers!
    Yourself - Account ID 17768808
    Leader of Guild Raven - 110089521
    Server 118 - Braktusk Skarn

  2. #2
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    47
    Another interesting way to organize would be via sorting. If we could have the option to sort heroes by: increasing/deceasing level, power, stars, stats (i.e. hp, magic damage, etc.) that would help strategizing quite a bit. For example, we would be able to figure out who in our current hero list can output the most magic damage.

  3. #3
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    8
    Even the attribute symbol that used to be on the list view is gone, you have to open specific heroes to see it now. We really need more options that could be in the form of more tabs up top like the position ones and even overlapping tabs where you can see all front line int heroes. Sort would be a great option too, I would love to see a list of my heroes with hp in descending order.

    On a side note, that red dot on the heroes shortcut is kinda annoying. No smart player will ever equip all their heroes until that dot goes away.

  4. #4
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by teppi View Post
    Even the attribute symbol that used to be on the list view is gone, you have to open specific heroes to see it now. We really need more options that could be in the form of more tabs up top like the position ones and even overlapping tabs where you can see all front line int heroes. Sort would be a great option too, I would love to see a list of my heroes with hp in descending order.

    On a side note, that red dot on the heroes shortcut is kinda annoying. No smart player will ever equip all their heroes until that dot goes away.
    Its annoying as fuck though 😄

  5. #5
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    Another interesting way to organize would be via sorting. If we could have the option to sort heroes by: increasing/deceasing level, power, stars, stats (i.e. hp, magic damage, etc.) that would help strategizing quite a bit. For example, we would be able to figure out who in our current hero list can output the most magic damage.
    Great ideas! I like them a lot!

  6. #6
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    20
    +1

    If Betty or Ember read this pls delete my thread as it is a dublicate: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...tom-Hero-Order
    [Æ] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

    Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    14
    I vote YES!!

    Especially don't know how uCool arranging our heroes or based on what basis.
    Every time I have promoted 1 heroes, the arrangement in hero list just re-shuffle within some color.
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

    Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

  8. #8
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    11
    Agree with above. Think you could get rid of Front, Central and Back tabs as does anyone really use those. I say maybe even 1 tab called Most Used as the default and you can select toon from All screen and move it to Most Used. At least gives separation to what toon people dont care much for.

  9. #9
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    14
    Bumping for get uCool attention.
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

    Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

  10. #10
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    4
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-Hero-Ordering

    Ok cool. This is a go-around idea. That was the thread i started a little bit ago.

    Note to StarkIndustries: keep back, mid, front. They are very useful. Even though I know who is where, it is great to see them sorted as such.

  11. #11
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    47
    Any other thoughts on this?
    I have to go the extra effort and create a personal Google Sheet where I can do all of this, but it is a lot of work.
    Would definitely be convenient if it was in-game

    There are other in game threads on this too:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-Hero-Ordering
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...tom-Hero-Order

  12. #12
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    I think it would be very helpful if we could create multiple filter views for our heroes. This way we could quickly view a certain personalized subset of our heroes. A new tab could be placed to the right of "Back" (back heroes) on the heroes tab, which when selected would lead to a new screen where you could create new filters, and view your created filters.

    Since the filters can be personalized there can technically be any combination, but here are some that I thought of that would be useful immediately: our Arena team, heroes we are currently developing, our most commonly used heroes, physical damage dealers, magic damage dealers, etc. I think this would be most helpful when figuring out what items to farm for (for heroes you are currently developing), and which hero to give a rare item to (i.e. if it is a rare magic item, you could look at your personally filtered magic heroes and quickly see who will be needing that item at the current level, or the next promotion level).

    This would not have a functional impact on the game, but make the equipment of gear a lot easier, efficient, thorough, and I think it would reduce the number of people posting in the "In Game Issues" forum trying to un-promote heroes or unequip items (after mistakenly giving it to a hero, only to realize they should have put it on a different hero afterwards).

    I would be interested to hear what others think of this as well
    Merry Christmas everyone! Cheers!
    Got back onto the forum for the first time in a while.
    Bumping this post.


    The hero preset option is a good start to this. But I believe that to be able to have the game sort based on selected parameters would be the best option.

  13. #13
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    3
    Hi! My account ID is 23203770. A few days ago i asked Ember via in-game Support function to open the test-server for me. Next day i received the answer, that test server is now available for me. But there wasn't any changes in server's list and i asked u to re-check. It was my last message to Ember. After that i can't access Support. I tap the icon Support and nothing happens, no access, no faq, nothing. Please, check it. Thank you!

  14. #14
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Пчёл View Post
    Hi! My account ID is 23203770. A few days ago i asked Ember via in-game Support function to open the test-server for me. Next day i received the answer, that test server is now available for me. But there wasn't any changes in server's list and i asked u to re-check. It was my last message to Ember. After that i can't access Support. I tap the icon Support and nothing happens, no access, no faq, nothing. Please, check it. Thank you!
    For the Support issue - I had the same, after updating game directly from playstore (never needed to do before) it works again.

    For testserver: Testserver = Server 0

    And it only works under following requirements:
    1. Only on Android devices - on iOS it wonīt work
    2. Only when playing Heroes Charge NON HD Version - on HD it doesnīt work - itīs no issue having both installed/using both (NON HD for testserver, HD for normal game - saves you also serverchanges)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •