Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summoner is coming?!?!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Summoner is coming?!?!

It appears Summoner is coming to Heroes Charge, just don't know when! Check out my video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj9MGbJSIQQ

Cheers,
    TKG

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I'll save you guys the trouble of clicking on the link and having to watch a video

Second row, last hero.
    Image was found in Preview thread here: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...e-Ghost-Knight!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    That photo really looks like him from this preview here:
    http://www.heroescharge-arena.com/20...moner-spoiler/
    Probably it is him and probably coming soon

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I don't think it's gonna be released anytime soon. Even if it was it won't be the same.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    I think he's coded into the game but he needs some bug-testing plus checkout his code and developers are not priotizing him

Hey itsTKG, you are becoming highly annoying with your nonsense spam of nonsense videos in each and every thread plus the new threads you create. Not all of us are intrested of your spam. I suggest you keep your "production" posts in ONE thread that you call " itsTKG's nonsense videos" instead of ruining forums for those of us that dont want to see spam over and over. Its a matter of time people start reporting your content for spam, myself included.

Nothing personal, strictly matter of not wanting to see spam from you or any other user for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by K-one View Post
    Hey itsTKG, you are becoming highly annoying with your nonsense spam of nonsense videos in each and every thread plus the new threads you create. Not all of us are intrested of your spam. I suggest you keep your "production" posts in ONE thread that you call " itsTKG's nonsense videos" instead of ruining forums for those of us that dont want to see spam over and over. Its a matter of time people start reporting your content for spam, myself included.

Nothing personal, strictly matter of not wanting to see spam from you or any other user for that matter.
    It's more like its posted in the wrong section. It should really be under "Entertainment". Then again everyone is trying to monetize their videos to obtain a machinima contract. Little do they know that Machinima contracts are basically "slave contracts".
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

+1 The guy is clearly searching for views, not getting them from me though.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Please stop spamming the forums. If you have good content, leave a twitter or something and people will contact you if they feel interested. But spamming YouTube videos is a cheap move. Take a hint from Johnie

Quote Originally Posted by vghindaru View Post
    Please stop spamming the forums. If you have good content, leave a twitter or something and people will contact you if they feel interested. But spamming YouTube videos is a cheap move. Take a hint from Johnie
    Johnie? LOL

Did u know in his first 12 videos he was spamming on the wrong sections to get views?
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I really don't know who wants to look at all at all those videos with all that talk, talk, and talk more? Who do they think that want's to listen too them talking and btw talking useless stuff? This is an example of perfect video for me, point shown without a single word said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHb5r5frXmE
    And I'l always rather watch videos like this than those doing all that boring talking, specially those that have camera showing them talking too lol
    Why do you think people want to listen and watch you talk? You're not doing makeup tips lol that we need to look at you in videos, this is just a game, no one wants to watch someone talking about game, and why would they want that?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I really don't know who wants to look at all at all those videos with all that talk, talk, and talk more? Who do they think that want's to listen too them talking and btw talking useless stuff? This is an example of perfect video for me, point shown without a single word said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHb5r5frXmE
    And I'l always rather watch videos like this than those doing all that boring talking, specially those that have camera showing them talking too lol
    Why do you think people want to listen and watch you talk? You're not doing makeup tips lol that we need to look at you in videos, this is just a game, no one wants to watch someone talking about game, and why would they want that?!
    Showmanship

Some people like watching someone talk.

I'm more like you, I prefer a video straight to the point.
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar

Wao, so mean,
    You do know that it's Christmas right :P?

Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    Wao, so mean,
    You do know that it's Christmas right :P?
    Well, they are right. Probably could have been a tad more tactful in approach.
    I was gonna link my "understanding online sensitivity" video here but decided otherwise.
    Hopefully TKG will take the comments in stride and keep making vids (keeping in mind the constructive criticism and adjusting accordingly).

Hope all had a nice Holiday!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    All u guys are just racist, this chink is only trying to help. I bet if he was a dirty rotten filthy stinken Nigger u faggots would've kept your traps shut as u kids would've gotten your faces pounded in. Wink wink