Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should i invest Light Bringer?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Should i invest Light Bringer?

I got 96 soulstones of him and i realy need money, it would be a mistake to sell it? Ill need him sometime?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I would advise not to sell soul stones for gold even if it is a hero you will never use.
    Be patient early on you will need gold but eventually there is plenty of gold from crusades.
    Focus on fewer heroes.

After 330 soul stones you can 5 star him and sell the excess stones for soul coins; which are slightly more valuable than gold.

Quote Originally Posted by haider1304 View Post
    I would advise not to sell soul stones for gold even if it is a hero you will never use.
    Be patient early on you will need gold but eventually there is plenty of gold from crusades.
    Focus on fewer heroes.

After 330 soul stones you can 5 star him and sell the excess stones for soul coins; which are slightly more valuable than gold.
    I dont think ill buy any of LB soul stones sometime i just got it from event

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Don't ever sell soul stones!!!! It doesn't worth gold! You will get gold tomorrow in crusade but dont ever sell SS! You will regret it!!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Abston View Post
    I dont think ill buy any of LB soul stones sometime i just got it from event
    You will also accumulate a lot of SS from opening bronze chests (once you hit the point where gold is spilling out of your ears in the mid-80s)

Its justi need to skill up 4 players from the bottom if ill wait every day for crusade (i also stuck 12/15) it can take a month

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Exeg's Avatar
    Maybe u wont buy stones for him,but u will get them in crusade and chests,and will have more than enough to make him 5stars.
    Never ever sell soul stones

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    #1 Newb mistake is to sell soulstones for gold.

No one ever sells soulstones for gold, not even the pros.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    So it sounds like you're a little desperate for gold and it also sounds like you're low/non vip. What heroes are you trying to skill up? Will they let you complete crusade? Need more information if you want something other than the knee-jerk NEVER SELL SOULSTONES!!!!! reaction.

LB is not a strong hero...like at all. He's pretty much garbage and he can be obtained via bronze chests later without putting in any effort. Typically, you wouldn't want to sell soulstones, you want to be able to get as many soul coins as possible later, but if you know for ABSOLUTE CERTAIN! that it's going to give you a major edge in more than one aspect of the game it may be worth selling a useless bronze chest hero's stones like LB or Sniper.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Don't sell soulstones.
    You'll hit the + button and upgrade a skill a couple times, and then the text will change color, and you'll be done anyway.
    Hit campaign again, raid caves, sell the stuff you'll get from the Dwarf Arsenal time rift, be patient.
    Don't sell soulstones.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    In the beginning of the game, you may run out of gold. Later on you will sit on a pile of several 100 of millions of gold. Never ever sell soul stones for gold. Later on you get exchange the soul stones for soul coins.
    If you can't finish crusade, invest in death knight or join a guild that already have him.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    He just got a buff! Have you them yet?

Im vip9 how can it help me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    He just got a buff! Have you them yet?
    Oc, eb, sq, fm are now maxed out, still got long way

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    please give more information like what server are you in? team level? what team do you use for crusade? what the problem so you cant finish crusade 15/15?

because money is lack when in lower level but no problem anymore at higher level. And you should 15/15 crusade everyday, the gold drop at high stage is big so it really helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksugar View Post
    please give more information like what server are you in? team level? what team do you use for crusade? what the problem so you cant finish crusade 15/15?

because money is lack when in lower level but no problem anymore at higher level. And you should 15/15 crusade everyday, the gold drop at high stage is big so it really helpful.
    You can see it all in my "lose in arena every time" thread, and i dont gave specific crusade team. And server 166