Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Question about red gears!!!

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    9

    Question about red gears!!!

    Betty or Ember will red gears be added in grand arena shop in the future?we need to know

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    maybe another shop, not GA shop. I think the chance for Arena shop is high.

  3. #3
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    0
    there is no way for red gear in GA. Too good and you can get GA coins really fast. Also, most red will only be a combination of orange gears.

  4. #4
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    627
    Rep Power
    27
    Well, seeing as a full orange 2 item costs 6-8k, the addition of red gear onto it could set red prices around 15-20k per item. That would be fair 24 days for 20k coins lol.
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,161
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by inlovewithyou View Post
    Betty or Ember will red gears be added in grand arena shop in the future?we need to know
    Dear Leader
    It seems that we would not put the red gear into the Grand Arena Shop. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    It seems that we would not put the red gear into the Grand Arena Shop. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Any hint about where red gears will go? I think everyone want to know about it

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,161
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by yahahola View Post
    Any hint about where red gears will go? I think everyone want to know about it
    Dear Leader
    They will be available in a new feature's shop using a new currency. Ember will anounce it once everything is set and ready. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    8
    Thanks for responding 3 hours after the 40% sale ended for me Betty. The thread was posted on the 23rd and you replied to threads on the 24th but skipped this one. Thanks a lot...

  9. #9
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by teppi View Post
    Thanks for responding 3 hours after the 40% sale ended for me Betty. The thread was posted on the 23rd and you replied to threads on the 24th but skipped this one. Thanks a lot...
    Do you realize how many different posts there are in this forum? Or what time zone the moderators are operating in?
    If you have been paying attention, the moderators respond to posts in the order that they were received.
    Not that it matters, but if I were the moderators I would take a priority on game issues that have a functional impact, not topics about questions that they have repeatedly said they are going to release shortly
    Please step down from your pedestal. You could have easily purchased items while they were in the 40% off sale. You don't need someone to hold your hand every step of the way.

  10. #10
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    Do you realize how many different posts there are in this forum? Or what time zone the moderators are operating in?
    If you have been paying attention, the moderators respond to posts in the order that they were received.
    Not that it matters, but if I were the moderators I would take a priority on game issues that have a functional impact, not topics about questions that they have repeatedly said they are going to release shortly
    Please step down from your pedestal. You could have easily purchased items while they were in the 40% off sale. You don't need someone to hold your hand every step of the way.
    According to the time zone of the forum, the post was made on 12-23-2015, 04:39 PM. Betty was active at least from 12-24-2015, 05:16 AM to 12-24-2015, 10:02 AM. And if the answer was yes or maybe I would not have purchased anything during the sale like I did. If the answer was what it was, I would have. Two completely different outcomes for the two completely different answers they could have given.

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by teppi View Post
    According to the time zone of the forum, the post was made on 12-23-2015, 04:39 PM. Betty was active at least from 12-24-2015, 05:16 AM to 12-24-2015, 10:02 AM. And if the answer was yes or maybe I would not have purchased anything during the sale like I did. If the answer was what it was, I would have. Two completely different outcomes for the two completely different answers they could have given.
    Regardless of the answer, did you even think about the response given?

    "They will be available in a new feature's shop using a new currency"

    "NEW CURRENCY" aka not gems

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    5
    Actually forget it. Maybe you wanted to get recipe items. But my point still stands

  13. #13
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorG View Post
    Regardless of the answer, did you even think about the response given?

    "They will be available in a new feature's shop using a new currency"

    "NEW CURRENCY" aka not gems
    Of course, I meant I would have spent my grand arena coins if I knew that would be the answer. Instead I waited day, after day, until the 40% event ended for me. This is not something that I can simply fix next sale event either. The only thing I need is dragon relic and it's so incredibly rare for me that the refreshes during the event are what's important and I'm not really limited by the amount of coins I have, especially since I don't need to buy crusade swords anymore, which by the way, is another ridiculous mistake. Why is dragon relic the only item out of the series (crusade sword, fiend wills, dragon relic) that is kept inefficient to farm?

  14. #14
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,047
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    It seems that we would not put the red gear into the Grand Arena Shop. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    thanks god wont be on GA! lol, in fact, I hope you could remove O gear from there, or add that O gear in other shops. We all really need to get new heroes or farm old ones from GA and not use all coins on gear only.

  15. #15
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,047
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by teppi View Post
    Of course, I meant I would have spent my grand arena coins if I knew that would be the answer. Instead I waited day, after day, until the 40% event ended for me. This is not something that I can simply fix next sale event either. The only thing I need is dragon relic and it's so incredibly rare for me that the refreshes during the event are what's important and I'm not really limited by the amount of coins I have, especially since I don't need to buy crusade swords anymore, which by the way, is another ridiculous mistake. Why is dragon relic the only item out of the series (crusade sword, fiend wills, dragon relic) that is kept inefficient to farm?
    +1

    I ddnt get ANY ANY dragon relic on lasts 40%. I made tons of resets on GA (even 100 coins ones) and on GF too (a lot of 300 too) and NOTHING, not any damn dragon relic. After that day same, I do 10c resets on GA and nothing.

    Besides, I remember during first days of "new" fragments on Temple there were Fiends and Relics drops too, now we only have the 4 same ones. I need like 3 urgent relics, so, dunno what will do :/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •