Thread: Fix the f**king Outland

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Fix the f**king Outland

For starters the Burning Phoenix is 5 levels higher than the other Outlands. Every enemy in the Outland is 95 except Phoenix is 100. Then you release the Wizard Doc which worked against the Phoenix until that was f**ked up and now rarely if ever works. Is it even possible for the monkey's who call themselves developers to actually stop breaking $hit and perhaps fix what has been broken for a long time.

I can totally agree.. im level 94 and yet I can't even complete stage 4 on burning phoenix..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Totally agree with both of you
    Now I just could get stage 5...
    Today I have try over 30 times...still can't get stage 6

Quote Originally Posted by Mighoww View Post
    Totally agree with both of you
    Now I just could get stage 5...
    Today I have try over 30 times...still can't get stage 6
    what setup?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 SilentHero's Avatar
    I am level 92, doing Phoenix 6 with no problem with resets ofc...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final_bstSnapshot_408861.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	8620

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Personally I am 91 and I could do it with:

Vanguard warrior P+4 (only 4 pieces)
    Drunken master O (4p)
    Cloud Walker O (full)
    Ninja Assassin O+1 (4p)
    Shadowleaf O (full)

all of them 5 stars and of course I had to reset 5 to 7 times for each try ;-)

You need to cast NA ultimate when he loses 70% of his health and others once he become an egg.

good luck

Does not matter. You can watch videos online of people passing it on 6 and using the same team does not net same result. I can pass it on 6 after maybe 20-30 tries rotating people and playing lower levels and coming back to 6, but then have to do the same $hit again to pass it a 2nd time. Point is WD worked before their f**ked 2.0 update. Bird being level 100 has existed as a f**k up since about March. The easiest fix for any developer lacking a brain and yet Ucool has not bothered to fix it in over 9 months but they have this forum to report problems in the game. I am guessing this is just a cover so they can pretend like they give a $hit about feedback or player input.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Okay. So the game got more difficult. Is that what we are really complaining out? If everything is easy, and simply a walk in the park, what is the fun in that? I certainly don't want to become a button pusher who simply comes online to look at guides and figure out how to beat certain levels (rifts, trials, portal, crusade, campaign, etc.). I play this game because it is a strategy game.
    With the new red gear that is coming out, don't you think that it will only make the lvl 6 portals even easier? I expect they are going to be increasing the difficulty on the other portals to match Phoenix. Everyone complains that UCool doesn't test things out on a small part of the game (i.e. Phoenix), before updating the entire game (all Outland Portals), maybe that is what they are doing here.

The point being made is if you play in 1.9 it works as it is suppose to. When the game got updated to 2.0 is worked every so often. With more updates to the 2.0 version it has begun to not work at all. If it worked for 4 months, there is no reason it should just stop working.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    why not open stage 7 and drop red fragments
    Changed stage 6 that look so foolish

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    still easy to clear with wd you just need to use your brain a bit more