Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of our January Magic Stone Hero, the Ghost Knight!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    i dont have a good phone for run the game noob so if u dont understand me shut up
    the best version was 1.9 and i only want to disable autoupdate for playstore its all ember

Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Bullshit. Why do you think there are so many bugs??? Its because retards like you who play 1.9 keep messing up our game.
    2.1.7 is fine, dont start with that bullshit lies. In my PC i cant play rome total war2 or gta5 in ultra. Is it the company problem? No, its mine, not their fault my PC is a shitty one.

You high vip?
    i dont have a good phone for run the new version noob so if u dont understand please shut up and i dont need vip for level up fast just kiddies like u need vip

Ember please disable autoupdate for playstore because i cant play !!!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZastHD View Post
    i dont have a good phone for run the new version noob so if u dont understand please shut up and i dont need vip for level up fast just kiddies like u need vip

Ember please disable autoupdate for playstore because i cant play !!!
    LOL you ignorant twat. You keep playing old version when we play the updated ones.

Dont you think it will create descrepancy??? It will make lots of bugs and so on. Ucool has made it clear that they dont wanna investigação in 1.9 interface anymore. Are you that stupid you cant understand???

If you dont update, you will not see new heroes. If you right new heroes it will create bugs,and the reason IOS players cant play its because of that you dumb stupid fuck.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Ember I'd like to talk to you

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    No need to talk like that. If you don't have a constructive opinion on an (off-topic in this situation) issue, it's wiser not to fill the threads with non-sense.

The company already announced that they stopped any development on the old interface, who can't understand is their fault.

I play on iPhone6 and galaxy note 2 (this has shitty tech stats) and on both the new version work without any flaw. Besides, these issues are more suitable for the "in game issues".

So, basically its no ones fault.

Can we return to the topic of this thread?

Sorry but its a shoot in a foot what some people did. Playing on both versions? Of course it was doomed to have bugs. But UCOOL's fault on this one. We are NOT guinea pigs for they hand out a couple of 2.0 version.

And sorry guys if i snapped, not usually like that. Again, i am sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    LOL you ignorant twat. You keep playing old version when we play the updated ones.

Dont you think it will create descrepancy??? It will make lots of bugs and so on. Ucool has made it clear that they dont wanna investigação in 1.9 interface anymore. Are you that stupid you cant understand???

If you dont update, you will not see new heroes. If you right new heroes it will create bugs,and the reason IOS players cant play its because of that you dumb stupid fuck.
    i think that u are the ignorant I SAID I DONT HAVE A GOOD PHONE FOR RUN THE GAME 2.1.7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I NEVER SAID NOTHING ABOUT BUGS NOTHING!!!
    and you said that i cant see the heroes? why not downgrade to 1.9 and see all after comment stupids things

I only wanna play in 1.9 i dont understand if exists 2 versions of game why the 2 versions are for HD mobiles

its so hard put 1 FOR LOW QUALITY DEVICES and 1 FOR HIGH QUALITY DEVICES?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ZastHD View Post
    i think that u are the ignorant I SAID I DONT HAVE A GOOD PHONE FOR RUN THE GAME 2.1.7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I NEVER SAID NOTHING ABOUT BUGS NOTHING!!!
    and you said that i cant see the heroes? why not downgrade to 1.9 and see all after comment stupids things

I only wanna play in 1.9 i dont understand if exists 2 versions of game why the 2 versions are for HD mobiles

its so hard put 1 FOR LOW QUALITY DEVICES and 1 FOR HIGH QUALITY DEVICES?
    I've never seen 2 versions of Clash of Clans or Hay Day or any other game... So yeah it is that hard... Go buy a phone and don't play on microwave oven...

Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    I've never seen 2 versions of Clash of Clans or Hay Day or any other game... So yeah it is that hard... Go buy a phone and don't play on microwave oven...
    Yeah lol. Most of them are vip15 with a nokia.

Irony ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    why i need to buy a phone when exist 2 heroes charge noob 1 NORMAL AND 1 HD is so hard to understand that

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I either agree & disagree to some recent posts. I think v1.9 should be banned because we're all in v2.x, attacks from v1.9 can't be seen by v2.x, so just drop it.

About low vs. high devices, it varies base on your definition. For a game like StarCraft 2, it's fine when you think your PC is shitty, you need to buy a new one for such game. But if you play a game like StarCraft (first version - I don't mean StarCraft itself, I mean similar games), you think your PC is shitty ??? and need to buy a newest one just to play StarCraft, there must be something wrong with the game. (stupid coders make a small game as large as Halo game)

Back to Heroes Charge, this is no genuine 3D game, heaviest scene is five 2.5D toons vs. five 2.5D toons, no big deal. If an iPhone 3GS can run heavy games like
    - GTA San Andreas
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dGctHRUIds

- Modern Combat 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTZ9grDOS6w

why an iPhone 4S can't run Heroes Charge ?

What will happen if ucool's coders make GTA San Andreas ? you will need to buy iPhone 8S to run it properly.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I already went 1.9 to the latest on all my devices.

Too many bugs on 1.9 and a lot of issues.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Ghost Knight be like "watch me whip, watch me nae nae".

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Who is the last guy in the second row down?
    Hoe Rollerz
    Server 70 - ~WnB~
    Boats and Hoes
    *1.8 million Power Club*

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bkweibley View Post

Who is the last guy in the second row down?
    Summoner :P