Thread: Nature Storm

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Nature Storm

Hey guys. I started on a New Server an get NS there. If I remeber right was she was elvis. NS wasnt so Bad and User for Some situstions?! But now i never See her.
    Her Kit doesnt seems so Bad. All skills are dealing aoe dmg. Her ult is an full screen aoe in Most cases and a Chance to missdirect enemy atacks. Atm i have her just 1 Star b+1. Her purple skill is int. , which is magic resist. , magic crit ans magic Power for an magic hero. So it pushen her dmg well.
    Her Red gear Has Some HP armor and magic resist which help her to survive a bit more in back line After ult.
    So what do you think? Is she cap ? Tell me why?

Or maybe she isnt so bad? Which setup you would recommend using her?

Greetz

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinte View Post
    Hey guys. I started on a New Server an get NS there. If I remeber right was she was elvis. NS wasnt so Bad and User for Some situstions?! But now i never See her.
    Her Kit doesnt seems so Bad. All skills are dealing aoe dmg. Her ult is an full screen aoe in Most cases and a Chance to missdirect enemy atacks. Atm i have her just 1 Star b+1. Her purple skill is int. , which is magic resist. , magic crit ans magic Power for an magic hero. So it pushen her dmg well.
    Her Red gear Has Some HP armor and magic resist which help her to survive a bit more in back line After ult.
    So what do you think? Is she cap ? Tell me why?

Or maybe she isnt so bad? Which setup you would recommend using her?

Greetz
    I have her red. Awesome in raids with L BW.
    Almost always top in damage in my teams.

Problems are:
    - her armor and low hp pool - even with Cmdr support. Red FD present and she's doomed. Often zips to her doom.
    - energy feeding mid and front lane
    - often gains energy too fast and ultis to her doom.
    - her positioning is quite far back and so often takes ninja attacks
    - silence/turtle taunt kills her

Good points:
    - She's cc immune while in her ulti, which is great.
    - looks cool
    - massive damage
    - can zip back and forth a lot
    - mostly 100% magic damage so never misses.
    - can redirect several ulti skills
    - immune while zipping

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    I have her red. Awesome in raids with L BW.
    Almost always top in damage in my teams.

Problems are:
    - her armor and low hp pool - even with Cmdr support. Red FD present and she's doomed. Often zips to her doom.
    - energy feeding mid and front lane
    - often gains energy too fast and ultis to her doom.
    - her positioning is quite far back and so often takes ninja attacks
    - silence/turtle taunt kills her

Good points:
    - She's cc immune while in her ulti, which is great.
    - looks cool
    - massive damage
    - can zip back and forth a lot
    - mostly 100% magic damage so never misses.
    - can redirect several ulti skills
    - immune while zipping
    Yeah mate nice review. She seems to counter Griffin, are you willing to go red1 with her? If so, please keep us updated

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    She fits very well in Vanguard Warrior +Ember Blade +Machinist+Silencer (or other) setup.
    Also good for some raids.
    You need to think about her like magic ninja, but without support she will dead. Because she does not have life leach and critical is rare.
    She good with Manipulator also.
    Crossed knight and Turtle fighters also her friend because of taunts. You can try also other heroes whom packs opponents. Like Mountain, IH

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Do VW/EB-teams still work? Haven't seen one yet (atleast on my server TL90)

It is not that good by old servers, but how I understand he is playing in new servers and not all heroes is opened, so until lev 90 it will be good setup. And could be good surprise setup in GA.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Good answers here. So you say she need Support. What would be the dreamspark setup in you opinion. As a tank i thought about ck too

You can try single heal - Shaman, DK, Cleric, DB. I am not sure who is best by timing. Also Commander could help, but i think her heal is better for psychical dps dealer aka AS or Ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by scearys View Post
    She fits very well in Vanguard Warrior +Ember Blade +Machinist+Silencer (or other) setup.
    Also good for some raids.
    You need to think about her like magic ninja, but without support she will dead. Because she does not have life leach and critical is rare.
    She good with Manipulator also.
    Crossed knight and Turtle fighters also her friend because of taunts. You can try also other heroes whom packs opponents. Like Mountain, IH
    Yea, what do you think about her paired with mani?
    I love the aura boost to her crit, but the taunt and knock back spread enemies, which drops her damage a bit. You want the enemies to group, not spread. Taunt is good for taking the focus off her though, so always on the fence.

I reckon she's most damage effective with BW or VW. IH, or DW too, perhaps? QC, DiB, FM, SiL, GM, Ench support.

Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Yeah mate nice review. She seems to counter Griffin, are you willing to go red1 with her? If so, please keep us updated
    Yea, definitely. I think she's a really promising late game hero, and hopefully gets some kind of better survivability to cope with the higher damage tiers. Still only just gone TL 94 though..

Will let you know when I get there

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Going for red + 1 as well, I love her but she's way too frail at the moment. I'm hoping in a legendary, it was a nice shield in the chinese version, should boost her usefulness.

I have her at r1 for some time now. She can put out some crazy damage however if she goes against turtle she's useless. Currently she wrecks teams in my 3rd GA line.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    can you try CK-Manip-NS (this being the core) and add to that maybe FM ( good aura and nice armor for the tank) and QoC/LB/IE L maybe?
    #uncool

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    This works OK if they have bad formation but ns is really weak to fd

Yes, like and others heroes she have her strengths and weakness. She is very weak against FD, also CW. CW clones distracts her remnant. She needs support of healing, but with AOE stuns she can deal a lot of damage and misdirect utilities. Sometime I use her like bite for ninja. Ninja do some damage and NS use her utility to zip to other screen side She is actually one of fun heroes of this game. You can try different setups with her, use in various situations. Others like new series front strength heroes are just so boring.