Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Difficulty of Chapter 16 Normal

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    This was recently done? No more than a couple weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by maarmool View Post
    Way too easy with wc, cw, na, ie and comm.

Cw's first clone should make nemy cw's ultimate miss all your team.

You stop hn with comm's arrow and wc's ultimate and that's it, she dies without having chance to do anything.
    ___
    How about a video of you doing that today please? I don't know anyone who's completed it since they messee with the difficulty.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Yes, I'd love to see a video of a successful team at this new level of difficulty.

I am new here. Stuck at 16-4, storm lord blows all my heros. I just did 2* 16-2 with adm, na, com, ie, mach as ducmq's guide.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I think maybe I should give some feedback as original poster. I too managed to beat it. I think I swapped in Legendary Swordmaster at a point where I was able to get HN to 'only' kill 4 out of the 5 and then I would have Admiral left to fight and lose to HN. Cannot remember how, but I managed to get it to be Swordmaster in stead of Admiral in the mano mano fight and won for 1 star. And excactly as I expected, I went on to clear the rest of lvl 16 AND 17, where the only real challenge was the last Turtle (17.7).

I am now waiting to be lvl 96 to be able to continue to lvl 18. So this feels right. the last possible stage as lvl 95 was hard, but doable - and now lvl 96-stuff is coming up.

My point here is: I still think 16.2 normal is/was too hard. It would have been way funnier if it was difficult and then 16.3 was difficult too and so on. But it turned out to be a looooong break from campaignin' and then - after the hurdle - all done in a second.

0.05$

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Anyone cleared 16-2 lately?
    I just cannot get passed HN . She does too much damage and keeps popping her ult.

Quote Originally Posted by nowell View Post
    Anyone cleared 16-2 lately?
    I just cannot get passed HN . She does too much damage and keeps popping her ult.
    Nobody?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Nobody?
    Lately? No. Year ago - yes

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    I have 2 TL92 acct. One of them cleared C16-2 with 3 stars but I can't remember team I use. Just normal heroes, no GT heroes use.
    The other t92 acct clear with 2 stars, can't remember team also. Lol but was using normal herows too. No GT or MS heroes. Vip 3/4

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    I have 2 TL92 acct. One of them cleared C16-2 with 3 stars but I can't remember team I use. Just normal heroes, no GT heroes use.
    The other t92 acct clear with 2 stars, can't remember team also. Lol but was using normal herows too. No GT or MS heroes. Vip 3/4
    The old method many used was CW. She would ulti on a clone. Then you want to turn her around, steal her energy so she can't ulti again, and control her til she dies.
    It goes without saying that if she kills someone on the first ulti, it's basically game over.

Silence works well to prevent aoe damage, but will also let her do some damaging crits.

Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    The old method many used was CW. She would ulti on a clone. Then you want to turn her around, steal her energy so she can't ulti again, and control her til she dies.
    It goes without saying that if she kills someone on the first ulti, it's basically game over.

Silence works well to prevent aoe damage, but will also let her do some damaging crits.
    thanks for this info. Ill go and try various setups.
    btw...what does "GT or MS heroes" mean? (sorry, im bit of a newcomer)

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    thanks for this info. Ill go and try various setups.
    btw...what does "GT or MS heroes" mean? (sorry, im bit of a newcomer)
    MS = Magic Stone, that are the heroes VIP11+ can get new from special chests every month. This month was Timetraveller, next will be Evil Bunny
    GT= Grand Tournament een, so basically guild war. Magic Stone heroes usually go into GT shop after a certain time. So there you find now Sorceress, Tarot Prophet, Ghost Knight, etc.. Those heroes that was only available from Magic Stone before.

To add some tips: Death Bringer can help a lot there stopping HN from doing her ulti.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    MS = Magic Stone, that are the heroes VIP11+ can get new from special chests every month. This month was Timetraveller, next will be Evil Bunny
    GT= Grand Tournament een, so basically guild war. Magic Stone heroes usually go into GT shop after a certain time. So there you find now Sorceress, Tarot Prophet, Ghost Knight, etc.. Those heroes that was only available from Magic Stone before.

To add some tips: Death Bringer can help a lot there stopping HN from doing her ulti.
    Thank you for this!

Read the thread, tried some setups... failed, but getting closer.
    maybe its time to level Death Bringer (currently only 3 stars )

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Thank you for this!

Read the thread, tried some setups... failed, but getting closer.
    maybe its time to level Death Bringer (currently only 3 stars )
    I assume you are from a newer server and don't have access to Turtle or Manipulator? They would help you a lot..

Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    I assume you are from a newer server and don't have access to Turtle or Manipulator? They would help you a lot..
    Well.... i recently started playing again. In total i've been around for quite some time now.
    And yes, i do have access tot Turtle Fighter and Manipulator.

So i should bring them to the fight? What setup do you propose?