Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Difficulty of Chapter 16 Normal

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Difficulty of Chapter 16 Normal

Hi,

I am lvl 95 and stuck at 16.2, normal campaign, the one with CW, then Sapper, then Needle. I admit I do only have 2 orange+2 heroes (DM and CMDR) but a long list of more or less fully equipped and enchanted O+1 heroes and a bunch of O+0. Anyway, I didn't really come to get inspiration for how to beat it (that would be gameplay and guides) but to give what I feel is a bug report. You have changed the difficulty of level 16 normal, and you have made it too hard.

Example: I was stuck for a long time at 16.1 as well, but finally made it with 2 stars. Immediately after that I cleared the same stage in Elite with 3 stars. Elite 16 is easier than normal 16. That cannot be what you intended.

Ok, so I go search for help. Lots of videos (from version 1.9) out there show Level 90 teams, even one with a purple+4 commando, where they clear it. Same heroes, just 5 levels better and with O+1 or O+2 cannot clear it. Not even close. If they get to 3/3, HN kills all 5 in a second.

I do like a challenge, but at the same time it feels wrong that guildies at level 91 are able to guild raid lvl 16 and play level 17, just because they cleared level 16 normal before it was changed to be this hard. Can You have a look and see if I have a point? I imagine that the new level 17 is easier too.

Knowing that this is a great invitation for people to flame about whining and not knowing game mechanics such as interrupt and silence, I'm posting it!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    ancient protector, vengeance spirit and silencer all sound really good for this level. VS and Silencer are only used to keep HN from her ult, and ancient protector because of his ult. I don't know the other guys in that team, but ninja assassin is always good in campaign and cloud walker is usually pretty nice as well. Turtle fighter is great if his ult gets lucky, and he's the tankiest tank in the game. That's all I got though, as I haven't reached this stage yet.

Quote Originally Posted by McHerd View Post
    ancient protector, vengeance spirit and silencer all sound really good for this level. VS and Silencer are only used to keep HN from her ult, and ancient protector because of his ult. I don't know the other guys in that team, but ninja assassin is always good in campaign and cloud walker is usually pretty nice as well. Turtle fighter is great if his ult gets lucky, and he's the tankiest tank in the game. That's all I got though, as I haven't reached this stage yet.
    I'd like to stress out that I think it is an in-game issue and not a lack of skill or team constellation that is the problem here. To be fair, I just tested your suggestion:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9720.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	8590

All 5 are lvl 95. AP (Orange), VS(o1) and CW(o1) died before they could ulti, silencer(o1) ultied once, then died - and Ninja(o1) managed to finish him and gain full health and energy. Just 2 rounds left... not!

There is something wrong here. But thanks for trying.

Let me try one last team, jff. Here we go: Celric, Turtle Fighter, Silencer, Disease Bringer and Professional Killer (Will be much better if PK is at legendary.) Good Luck!

Btw, whats the highest (in this stage) you've personally gotten?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    i did chapter 16 after the update as i was busy farming gears before that so couldn't compare if it really became more difficult

yes I agree.. I have seen "guides" but that was back in V.1.9 or older version.. on V.2.1 it seems harder.. I am myself stuck on 16.4 sub-stage.. I have almost tried every possible team.. but that commando is literally rapeing the team faster than my ulti can be used..

I have 3 O+2 but it doesn't help much..

Let me try one last team, jff. Here we go: Celric, Turtle Fighter, Silencer, Disease Bringer and Professional Killer (Will be much better if PK is at legendary.) Good Luck!
    I dont have PK, and TF is waiting for some Staff of Rawlis and Rough Hewn Axe at P+2, Cleric and DB are just orange+0. Only Silencer is decent. So... no.

The "highest" must be 5 surviving heroes at the beginning of 3/3. HN then takes damage for about 5 seconds, then ultis, kills one - and immediately after that: the 4 others die in the splash damage.

I appreciate the effort. But I'm really not asking for help. Someone accidentially turned the difficulty on this one to 11.

Try use Commando, Shadowleaf, Deathbringer, Pilot, DM, IM, CW... Deathbringer can stop HN from using any Ulti, other classes have silence or stun.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Try use Commando, Shadowleaf, Deathbringer, Pilot, DM, IM, CW... Deathbringer can stop HN from using any Ulti, other classes have silence or stun.
    HN ulti is faster than our heroes.. the time you trying to activate ulti, you are been shot down.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    HN ulti is faster than our heroes.. the time you trying to activate ulti, you are been shot down.
    the time when HN trying to activate ulti he gets stun arrow from commando or stun from Pilot cannon, when Deathbringer disable his skills, and after that IM or Admiral stun him, and he must die if your team have enough damage

Simple you sacrifice 1 virgin each day to the RNG god, and keep trying. Eventually the RNG God will answer your prayers XD. Personally I did this stage in 2.1 at lv 90 2 or 3 weeks ago so it's possible. You just need the right RNG. I think I used NA O, Mach O+2, IE 4* O, Commando P+4, WC/Ad. Basically you pray that the blind from Mach will do the trick for the first two stage. And of course that commando would stun all CW, AS, HN at the beginning.

Please don't try to help if you have not reach this stage XD. Those team that you propose cannot burst that HN down before she has an opening to ult, and once she ult, prepare yourself to lose at least 3 heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5d3UmAp_FE as example

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    as I said thats v1.9 and not in v2.1 it's different.