Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41

Thread: BettyURGENT, HELP my server migrate

  1. #16
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    2
    Hi Betty could you please delete my account on server 204. Account ID: 27680983. I wanna migrate there. Thank you

  2. #17
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,141
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    The level 1 account will be automatically deleted during the course of the migration process.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #18
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    2
    Dear Betty

    Is there any possibilities to continue my old account in server 18 to server 207? Im currently level 73 and most of the player in server 18 is 104+. How much it will take? Thank You

  4. #19
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    17
    If you want to go to a newer server it costs $100 per 10 servers. So If I am doing the math right $1900.

  5. #20
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    2
    $1900.. No way! Ill just continue my older account even its hard to find a guild for my current team level. Thanks

  6. #21
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by JiuenDawei View Post
    $1900.. No way! Ill just continue my older account even its hard to find a guild for my current team level. Thanks
    If you find a guild, it will consist of inactive players. Better to start over. The exp requirement goes up in exponential rate beyond level 100. There is a huge difference between 104, 105, 106 and so on.

  7. #22
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,141
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    I would suggest that you start a new one on server 207. Or just continue playing your account on server 18. You could still enjoy the game at level 73. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #23
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    2
    Yeah.. I find a guild but im the only one who is active. Start over means another grinding of soul stone.. (heheh) im trying to buy Halberd Master and Turtle in Limited offer if i will start over again. You think its a great idea?

  9. #24
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by JiuenDawei View Post
    Yeah.. I find a guild but im the only one who is active. Start over means another grinding of soul stone.. (heheh) im trying to buy Halberd Master and Turtle in Limited offer if i will start over again. You think its a great idea?
    New servers get VIP heroes for free. If you are alone in a guild you will get bored, because you will never catch up.
    Investing in cards is a quick way to increase your vip level and earn a lot of gems. IMO it is better than buying a hero.
    Starting in a new server means you will lose all your vip progress, and VIP level is not transferable across servers.

  10. #25
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    2
    I see.. So i think i need to start over again and buy those for cards to gain vip 7 i think. And hopefully get a good heroes in gold chest. I takes a month for sure to become vip 11 to access weekly stone chest.

  11. #26
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    What would it cost to go from server 92 to 205 I want to be in the same guild as my wife

  12. #27
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,141
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by (mj)juggala View Post
    What would it cost to go from server 92 to 205 I want to be in the same guild as my wife
    Dear Leader
    That's would be about 1000 USD, although you will also get vip points as well as 1000 worth of basic gems. I suggest that you move your wife's account to server 92. Although your wife will fall behind in the leaderboards. That's much easier and 100 times cheaper. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  13. #28
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    4
    Hello Betty!

    Kindly asking your help in our problem. The friend of us has nonVIP character 109 level. We are about 12 players who are playing together from the beginning. But now we are thinking to migrated to server below.
    We are all vips and dont care about transferring but for him its very impotent to keep nonvip status, cause you can imaginate how much time and persistence it took. He very proud of it showing us that Hero Charges is playable still and may stay a F2P game.

    Would you so kind then to help us to transfer his account? I know it is technically possible to move, and we all asking to do us a favor. The payment itself is not a problem. He can pay from another character on other server and then you can delete im, for example. Or may be you can suggest us another way.

    Waiting for you answer with hope)

  14. #29
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,141
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by mar View Post
    Hello Betty!

    Kindly asking your help in our problem. The friend of us has nonVIP character 109 level. We are about 12 players who are playing together from the beginning. But now we are thinking to migrated to server below.
    We are all vips and dont care about transferring but for him its very impotent to keep nonvip status, cause you can imaginate how much time and persistence it took. He very proud of it showing us that Hero Charges is playable still and may stay a F2P game.

    Would you so kind then to help us to transfer his account? I know it is technically possible to move, and we all asking to do us a favor. The payment itself is not a problem. He can pay from another character on other server and then you can delete im, for example. Or may be you can suggest us another way.

    Waiting for you answer with hope)
    Dear Leader
    It would be hard for us to do that. The migration is done by several automation scripts. So we could not do it manually. But I could try write a report and request to modify his vip status to vip0 if it would work. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  15. #30
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    It would be hard for us to do that. The migration is done by several automation scripts. So we could not do it manually. But I could try write a report and request to modify his vip status to vip0 if it would work. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Thank you for answer Betty! the reset to zero would be nice too)
    We would even pay more then usual cost if it helps

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •