Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crusade Issue on chests drop

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    kimod, the problem is not we got grey or useless crap here. If you want to change the drop list to good loot only then it would different than ucool intended to hold our gear progression speed.

we can get crap item for maybe 1-2 week, then we get good loot. That is what i call good system.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    Betty, check my account please id13086831
    I got from last chest only grey and green items last 3 or 4 months. the best i ever got from crusade chest's was Shazad'amok i think. i can't be SO unlucky! no way!!
    Dear Leader
    All accounts are using one same drop list or table which means the drop rate for a certain item is the same to all players. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    All accounts are using one same drop list or table which means the drop rate for a certain item is the same to all players. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Please ask the developers to surf the forum as well to be in our shoes.

Dear Leader
    All accounts are using one same drop list or table which means the drop rate for a certain item is the same to all players.
    Betty, do you think all players get the same things for 4 months? Do they use Photoshop with orange items?

Dear Leader
    Crusade drops will not be changed in the near future. New tiers items will be mainly available in our new features or new chapters. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    If I read this correctly, Betty basically said f**k you to all.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by drmazey View Post
    She just basically said:
    Each item has a certain percentage of chance you get it. Some have more luck, other less....like in any other game where you have a dropchance/droptable...

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Confused on this wording. If 1 account has gotten red gear twice while the other account has seen none, how exactly is the drop rate the same for everybody?

Confused on this wording. If 1 account has gotten red gear twice while the other account has seen none, how exactly is the drop rate the same for everybody?
    Please read in the other thread.

It is quite easy: the Chance is same for everyone - be it 1% or less or more...
    Same as the Chance of winning in lottery is same for everyone, same as Chance of getting 1 soulstone from Elite if you only raid 1 time is same for everyone.
    Same as Chance of getting a herocard or 60 soulstones is same for everyone
    Same as getting herocards/soulstones in 1 bronzechest is same for everyone

All of that ofc can have a different droprate - but this is same for everyone

So same Chance(same droprate) exist for every opening of the last chest in crusade.

So some just had luck to get something more often - some had bad luck getting less or nothing

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    She just basically said:
    Each item has a certain percentage of chance you get it. Some have more luck, other less....like in any other game where you have a dropchance/droptable...
    There is a given number of each item that will drop every day, weather you'll get lucky getting it or not depends on will you do your crusade before all are distributed and will you be skipped over and over for whatever dumb reason exists for that

Right so if I open 500 #15 chests and get nothing but someone else opens 500 #15 chests and red items 3 times, then I just have bad luck. Shit if that is the case should not play lottery or even drive to work. With my back luck something bad might happen. The point is how is the game balanced if some people are being handed red items while others have to raid the shit out of them. I assume you are a VIP player, probably high enough for Hot Sale. With a new hero, I open it once spending 400 gems and get the hero, yet you open chest 20 times spending 6000 gems and dont get anything. Are you ok with that...I mean after all it is the same for everyone. The crusade is one of the longest objectives in the game, designed to help equip heroes, yet as they continue to add colors they also want to continue to make it hard for anybody to obtain them other than raiding or spending an outrageous amount of gems on it.

OK guys.I give up, I will not explain anyone the meaning of dropchance/drop rate anymore. Most people already understand perfectly, others just don't want to understand.

If you all played quite long, you should know, as the same system applies to everything else(only the drop rate is different.
    Campaign drops/elite drops/raid dropsmlegendary gear drops/bronze+silver chests..
    The only difference is, you can open only 1 last chest in crusade per day...

If you would ever have played any other games, such as WoW, you should be familiar with this system
    There it was usual that you repeatedly raid a boss in instance or even raid to hope he drops the item you need.
    The difference only was, doing this was also only possible once a day or in raid once a week.
    Doing it needed depending on what it was 2 hours to 4 hours and more (raid could be continued several days in week before reset) and 4 and in raids 19 or in past even 39 people were along with you hoping for maybe the same items

If you had bad luck item you want didn't drop you need to do it over and over...
    All knew that, all fine with that, as that's the system...

That is nothing compared to let's say need 1 hour maximum for crusade clicking a few buttons.

But whatever, there are people still not understand the meaning of loot table and drop rate...

So go on whining and go on trying different times or making threads per server counting how many people already got a drop a certain day to figure out when perfect time is you should do it.

I will rather go to sleep so I can wake up earlier doing my stuff... Not that anyone get the last hero stones from Elite or last piece of legendary gear before me...