Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update to red and new raid are 2 fast

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Exie View Post
    Grand Arena.
    If you are top 50 rank in GA you will earn around approximately 20k GA coins a month, with 40% discount event you can only promote two heroes from o to o+2 at most. So are you satisfy with promoting only two heroes to o+2 in month time??? i personally am not happy about it lol.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    R and R+1 are not a bad idea since Ucool already confirmed in other thread that they will add new trials in order to obtain Red and Red+1, hopefully they will do it soon and add new portals.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Exie View Post
    why do you keep complaining about money? You don't need to spend money.
    not spending money = red 22222222 soooon

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by yahahola View Post
    If you are top 50 rank in GA you will earn around approximately 20k GA coins a month, with 40% discount event you can only promote two heroes from o to o+2 at most. So are you satisfy with promoting only two heroes to o+2 in month time??? i personally am not happy about it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    So what? You talk as if everybody has 100k coins before the -40% discount event and that's exactly how much we need in order to gear up our heroes normally...
    Just for a fact... by the time you reach Level 90, you get a LOT of Grand Arena coins, at rank 3.000 or better. You get enough coins for 5 5-star heroes and at least 10 full sets of O1, O2 and 2 R items. It really is no biggie. Right now I'm 1 week away for level 90, and I have:
    - a full item set for: Arcane Sapper, Commando, Chaplain, Old Curse, Cloud Walker, Fallen Dominion, Ninja Assassin, Frost Mage, Death Mage and Rifleman, all ready for instant O > R transition.
    - a 5-star Cloud Walker
    - a 5-star Ember Blade
    - a 5-star Fallen Dominion
    - a 4-star Ironhoof
    - a 5-star Death Mage
    - a 4-star Scorpion King
    - literally ALL other available heroes 3-star.

Right now, I'm sitting with another 15k coins ready for another 40% promo. If you're SO short on Grand Arena coins, I'm really curious what kind of investment problems you have.