Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update to red and new raid are 2 fast

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Update to red and new raid are 2 fast

Hello

I think many people's , are don't ready for this update like me and think it is to early !

Maybe u can wait until the next update with new raids and co

And will fix all bugs and fails in the game
    And balance it

Before you make the new raid !!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Hitting 96 tomorrow, so timing is good for me. 6-8 heroes that I can r1 4 equip fairly quickly once these items hit shops.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    honestly, I think this whole red and red+1 transition was way too late.

My team level is 87 and I now already have all the gear I need for Orange, Orange +1 and Orange +2, and 2 items for Red, for SIX heroes all at once!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    They should make it O3 and O4 and not start with another color :/

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Already have R1 Admrial and I hope to get R1 Chaplan & DM before new year

thanks for the next big fail.
    2.0 was a fail and now new raid and gear wtf .... i am one of the strongest under vip 11 player with much over 700000 power .... i ubgrade my heroes but i have only 17 at o2 and not all at full ..
    no thats not good and i say i dont spent money anymore.... so many player leave the game and i am one of the next and i hope more will leave.
    the most old server ar dead ... thats because you make to many shit with this game
    -------------------------------------------
    Ratea / Level 100
    Server 19
    Arena / Grand Arena: 1/1 done
    International Guild: Bloodlust 28884
    -------------------------------------------

Ratea,

1 - 2.0 didn't change (much... only the grand challenge was added) gameplay wise, it was a visual game overhaul.
    2 - we had 10 UNUSED levels all available for content
    3 - total power means nothing. It just reflects how many heroes you have in total.
    4 - nothing forces you to pay money...? -o EVERYTHING ingame can be bought with gems. There's nothing money-exclusive.
    5 - the old servers aren't dead because of the game, they are just... "old". People focussed on either new servers, or never returned because the content back then was latent on updating.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I'm lvl 98 with 6x120 + 240 + 180 stamina spent daily still find it (new promotion) is too soon. I think people with lower level only can say

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    Actually 2.0 did change the gameplay..
    A lot of items were changed on their stats and this makes different heroes at O or higher, more strong or a bit weaker. You may think it doesn't affect us, but it really does, just that we don't notice

i think adding R and R1 is too soon. From my side....i was finaly 87 and was really happy i can max my lvl to 90 and then gear up.... then came +10lvl update so i had to lvl again and chase ppl who already had 90...now i am 94 and really cant w8 to max to 100.... i have some heroes O2 many O1 and O.....and again... update to R and R1 ....so demotivating for me at this moment... never gona reach nothing and ppl who i can win with now, r going to gear up to R and R1 so again...i think when i reach 98 ..there will be update to lvl 110 and added another colour ..... and what about ppl lvl 80- ... the goal is to far away for them..... so demotivating i think .....uCool u should add and update things that will help ppl reach things...not add and update things that cant be reached becuz u run forward all the time...stop adding milions of heroes every month .... try optimize those u have....especially those unusable like mountain, ferryman etc...

my opinion

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Agreed that red items just come too soon. Im a top 50 player in my server with 10 fully geared o+2 heroes, but the problem is most of my guild mates or players in my server are still farming o+1&2 items and now comes red!!!!??? This really make lots of players quit. Why not make it like the team level cap on each server?? The new promotion update just make the stronger players stronger, weakers get weaker. Btw, there is only one guild in my server that has finished guild raid ch16, all other guilds are either not yet reach ch16 or just started it.

Quote Originally Posted by yahahola View Post
    are still farming o+1&2 items and now comes red!!!!???
    Grand Arena.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I couldn't say. Everybody in my guild quit including me. I was reaching level 95 and I thought it was too much too soon. I'm not putting my hard earned money into something like this. I do spend a little but it was within reason. There's no competing with people who are willing to invest large amounts of cash to play this game for what? It's so boring after a while and it's not like you can brag to anybody "Hey I'm number 1 in the arena" lol. It was fun while it lasted but IMO that was a bad move.

why do you keep complaining about money? You don't need to spend money.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Exie View Post
    Grand Arena.
    So what? You talk as if everybody has 100k coins before the -40% discount event and that's exactly how much we need in order to gear up our heroes normally...