Thread: ice spirit Legendary quest (icy test) quest

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

ice spirit Legendary quest (icy test) quest

greetings,

i would like to say that the quest can't be achieved.

i'm level 96, ice spirit is level 96 fully skilled O+1 missing 2 gears only other gear are fully enchanted.

ice spirit get killed at first of 3/3 stage by scorpion queen.

kindly check the stage and make it easier, if level 96 can't pass it i doubt that level 90 can or am i doing something wrong here ??

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yeah. He has NO offense potential. Try getting him to O2, if possible, and then try again, but be mindful of how many attempts you have! Save his energy until scorpion queen gets close to activating her ult.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    problem is ice spirit is kinda not worthy to become O+2, no use for him at all.

and the point is at level 90 he is suppose to be efficient enough to pass his quest at orange level only not as O+2 that's what i'm saying.

but thank you for your suggestion McHerd i will try to get him as O+2 and hopefully i can gear him up before Ucool release the new gear.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We've reported the issue to our production team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I cant start a new thread. So i'm gonna do the ice spirit uproar here. I have him orange+2(missing one item, amulet), Legendary,lv95. So far, the most useless hero i have. I've tried him in different setups, against diffrent teams. He does almost no damage, to notice his silence or shield i have to replay, same goes for other skills. I spent quite some time buying his ss, and equipping him. The biggest disappointment yet. U should really do something about this hero, pump up his skills and actually deliver what his skills promise. Or u should return all the gear and arena coins, spent on him to my inventory.
    Description of his skills give the idea of a pretty cool combo of silencer and magic cleric. And in reality it turned out to be a pure frustration.
    Please respond and do something about this joke of a hero.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Numsy View Post
    I cant start a new thread. So i'm gonna do the ice spirit uproar here. I have him orange+2(missing one item, amulet), Legendary,lv95. So far, the most useless hero i have. I've tried him in different setups, against diffrent teams. He does almost no damage, to notice his silence or shield i have to replay, same goes for other skills. I spent quite some time buying his ss, and equipping him. The biggest disappointment yet. U should really do something about this hero, pump up his skills and actually deliver what his skills promise. Or u should return all the gear and arena coins, spent on him to my inventory.
    Description of his skills give the idea of a pretty cool combo of silencer and magic cleric. And in reality it turned out to be a pure frustration.
    Please respond and do something about this joke of a hero.
    You should make a new Thread anout it in In-Game issues! Ice Spirit is really a dissappointment! Cant be used anywhere! He should really get a revamp! New skilss probably or buff him somehow! But unfortunately there are more heroes out there who cant be used anywhere due to bad adjustment and unbalancing! Hope one day Ice Spirit will be a good character like he is in the chinese game! I think next month they shouldn't make a new hero instead they should revamp the ones that no one uses and change the meta of the game!