Thread: Crusade Revision

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Crusade Revision

Being that the crusade does not get any easier the higher levels you become yet the gear out of the chest remains crappy why not revamp the higher chests. I remember at a lower level I was lucky to make it to level 10 and that was on easy stage. Why not make chests 1-5 have blue gear, 6-10 purple and 11-15 orange. The idea should be as the crusade gets harder the rewards get better. I would assume this would be game development 101.

Also, one other thing for the purpose of common courtesy and the fact that you have had players invest in playing this game. When you decide to release a new patch, test it before releasing it and breaking people's ability to play. Again, development 101 - validate successful changes before rolling out to audience. I assume UCool has enough money they could hire some beta tester. As players we are paying to be able to play a game. We are not paying for the purpose of testing one.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Great post. Love your suggestion. And is all a matter of whether u have the right heroes for crusade. Sure it get harder when get higher lvl, but the heroes I invested in also get stronger and more effective at clearing. I was able to clear crusade 15/15 daily since lvl 50 and up. And been clearing 15/15 in hard mode daily without fail since lvl 80 and up. Is really not that hard once u figure it out. Lots guide out there in forums, Web sites or YouTube to get you there.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ATM3 View Post
    Great post. Love your suggestion. And is all a matter of whether u have the right heroes for crusade. Sure it get harder when get higher lvl, but the heroes I invested in also get stronger and more effective at clearing. I was able to clear crusade 15/15 daily since lvl 50 and up. And been clearing 15/15 in hard mode daily without fail since lvl 80 and up. Is really not that hard once u figure it out. Lots guide out there in forums, Web sites or YouTube to get you there.
    What do you use?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drmazey View Post
    Why not make chests 1-5 have blue gear, 6-10 purple and 11-15 orange. The idea should be as the crusade gets harder the rewards get better. I would assume this would be game development 101.
    Sure this would be better than what we currently have ofc, i agree.
    But i do want to point out that a even better system would be TL scaling loot.

Anyways at least im hoping for some change in the crusade.

Change gear idea for Fragments.

each 1-5lvl 5 random blue gear fragments
    6-10 purple...
    11-15 orange...
    and for each gold chest - soul stones with a little chance to get full hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    What do you use?
    I usually have 3 team of 15 heroes I charge up their ult at the 1st few rounds. 3 heroes I use most from start to end, DK, DM and Chappie. The rest I switch around as needed depending my opponent team. Any opponent with FD, CW as the main threat, just use DK, DM, FM, Mystic and Chap or OC, piece of cake. Team with NA, if 5 lvls or lower than yours, the above team still works, if NA is close to your team lvl and O1 or O2, I use L DV, FD, CW (fill in a tank of your choice and a support or control hero of your choice-OC is a great choice). Other helpful heroes, Silencer, VS, SL, WC (alt tank say u loose your DK), L Admiral. Also got Death Bringer and Disease Bringer, EB, NA, Machinist, AS, IH, Commando, Phoenix, NA as last resort back up (I rarely have to resort to them). All in all I say my core main ones are DK, DM, FM, OC, Mystic, Chap, FD, CW, DV.