Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody could play this on ipad2 or iphone4?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Anybody could play this on ipad2 or iphone4?

Obviously, crash only happens to those devices.
    It is running well on my iPad Air, however, I have a Lviv 97 account on my iPad 2.
    Pls fix the crash, or help me transfer the old account to my iPad Air.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I'm using iphone4 also,crash game totally at all.nothing can fix now,I just swap on samsung note3 to playing and waiting admin to fix it

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I have IPad 2 with IOS 8,it's running without crash,but in 2012ASUS transformer pad(andriod 4.2,1G ram) have a crash and slowly. Transfer your account is so easy,just log in the same game centre account in your Ipad air

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I have an Iphone 4 and my game crashes alot. But I found a way to complete the quests. First close out all safari then when I play most of the time I can do one battle then my game will crash or it will crash during 2nd battle. I have to restart the game and battle again. It is a tedious process but that's how I am getting it done.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We have fixed the problem on our internal version. But it takes time to wait for App Store's approval that it may take one or two weeks before we can fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Thank you for fixing the problem...I wait more than 6 days to play again...

wow really u fixed the problem ? ) it allmost sounds to good to be true

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    It could be better if ucool staff (one who can decide things) start discussing about compensation plan. when ? how many ? one, two or three weeks behind others is a huge gap.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You guys can do what I did, I downloaded bluestacks then connected it to my google+ and transferred the game to play on it. I don't crash anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by dungshady99 View Post
    You guys can do what I did, I downloaded bluestacks then connected it to my google+ and transferred the game to play on it. I don't crash anymore.
    You are doing the wrong thing. It's maybe fine for a few days but switching from iPhone to bluestacks ? Remember the reason I play this game because it's a smartphone game. If I have to play on PC or Mac, I would go to Steam and download a game there, even ....

Why you don't use your PC/Mac to play Dota 2 or League of Legends but HC ? They are original games. Compare on PC/Mac, HC is no more than a web flash game.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    You are doing the wrong thing. It's maybe fine for a few days but switching from iPhone to bluestacks ? Remember the reason I play this game because it's a smartphone game. If I have to play on PC or Mac, I would go to Steam and download a game there, even ....

Why you don't use your PC/Mac to play Dota 2 or League of Legends but HC ? They are original games. Compare on PC/Mac, HC is no more than a web flash game.
    I understand you.. As I said before.. bluestack is just temporary AND solution to not stop the progress. once they fixed it ima go back to Phone.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    If u like or love this game and wanna continue playing due to the crash problems.
    Bluestakes is definitely a temporary solution for now.
    Otherwise just wait for App Store to approve their update
    My iPad 2 crashing so often I haven't use it to play HC for days now
    They fixed the problem with 1.9 patch so I use old version to do dailies
    Then do the rest with my laptop usIng bluestakes.

Apple's Winter Holiday Schedule is December 22-29, if you don't see any updates in 22 Dec that means you won't see anything till 30 Dec (if this truly base on Apple's Approval process).

But, I believe this is just an excuse to buy more time from ucool and Unity3D (Unity3D have to support ucool bug because they paid for this development game engine), the bug is not really relate to 512 MB RAM devices but GLES 2 used by these devices. Anyway, I hope ucool should send a staff here to discuss about compensation plan, still no one here ... and weekend again...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Apple's Winter Holiday Schedule is December 22-29, if you don't see any updates in 22 Dec that means you won't see anything till 30 Dec (if this truly base on Apple's Approval process).

But, I believe this is just an excuse to buy more time from ucool and Unity3D (Unity3D have to support ucool bug because they paid for this development game engine), the bug is not really relate to 512 MB RAM devices but GLES 2 used by these devices. Anyway, I hope ucool should send a staff here to discuss about compensation plan, still no one here ... and weekend again...
    absolutely.. compensation is something I'd like.. apart from bluestack, the game have been unplayable for almost a week+

The other updates including the silly Christmas themes or making the Armed Gobling back to Emberstar is immediately approved by App Store, but the update fixing the crash issue didn't approved by them for a week!!!

I also think that it is just a strategy that UCool uses to buy more time and keep people calm, because they couldn't solve the damn problem yet!!!