Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Master Mage Leg teams and discussions...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    I use PK a lot, especially against FD, DV or CW teams, just for backline DPS and clone eating. He eats multiple clones, it seems every 20 seconds or so? Although I haven't actually tested it in a duel.

PK doesn't work against Ninja, because even with an incredibly high dodge rate (87) and a ridiculous amount of armor (700) he still gets 3 shotted by Ninja. Because that bitch is broken. Never misses a swing.......
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    Guys, MM is more than just her legendary skill. Her ability to completely take the enemy tank out of the fight for seven seconds is massive. Against a physical team, her ultimate is game changing. Keeping her alive is just as important as hoping she dies :P
    yes, she can be really helpful. Thats why I want to have her O2 and 5* to survive more. So far Im loving her in GA

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    I use PK a lot, especially against FD, DV or CW teams, just for backline DPS and clone eating. He eats multiple clones, it seems every 20 seconds or so? Although I haven't actually tested it in a duel.

PK doesn't work against Ninja, because even with an incredibly high dodge rate (87) and a ridiculous amount of armor (700) he still gets 3 shotted by Ninja. Because that bitch is broken. Never misses a swing.......
    if I had knew that Cleric L was not planned to be released until who knows, I would had used my gears to max PK first and do L, sounds very interesting. Im working on him but will take a while to get his ss to 5* :/

But if you use IE to protect PK does he work? I mean, like any COM, SL, or back tank? What about his ULT and other skills?