Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Master Mage Leg teams and discussions...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar

Master Mage Leg teams and discussions...

Hello

I finished today MM Leg and Ive been testing a bit with the heroes I have. So, first Id like to read from you two points:

1.- Power: Mine is 4* Orange 5/6 (no DM Amulet). I want her to die kinda fast, no need to survive too much. Because as a tank ok she should survive more, but if its in other place (mid/back) she needs to die fast, mostly if used versus AS/NA.

How are yours and what do u think?

2.- Teams: Besides Johnie's teams, what else do u use and works great? I will start saying I dont have WiM or Suc or Witch.

But I tested others, and these work good:

MM, SIL, PH, HN, NS ---> problem is that PH will fail vs any TF team, or if silenced with DM at beginning.

MM, SIL, HN, NS, Manip ---> this one worked good even in defense.

TF, CMR, HN, MM, NA ---> this phys team is great vs all AS teams, like CK, VS, AS, VS, COM or variations.

What else have you have found?

thanks!

PS: Does any of you know what is goin on with Cleric Legendary? I dont see active yet.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I remember her util is strong against non-mage heroes, she should die fast but it's better if she could cast util before that.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I remember her util is strong against non-mage heroes, she should die fast but it's better if she could cast util before that.
    yes, best results are when she ULts just before dying. Thing is that if she is used as tank, needs to be all geared, and that is not so good if she is in mid/back line.... hmmm

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    No idea about this Jonnie fellow, but I've been using an array of MM + IM teams to destroy Turtle Fighter teams, as they're the hardest to counter for me...

Ice Mage, Master Mage, IE, Prof Killer (All legendary 02 maxed lvl 96) and Crossed Knight. I've used this team numerous times with 100% success rate against TF+FD+Needle+Ninja+Commander teams. Or switch Ninja for Death Bringer. I'm continually doing testing after I get my top 10 arena ranking, though, so I'll post more mix & match teams later.
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    No idea about this Jonnie fellow, but I've been using an array of MM + IM teams to destroy Turtle Fighter teams, as they're the hardest to counter for me...

Ice Mage, Master Mage, IE, Prof Killer (All legendary 02 maxed lvl 96) and Crossed Knight. I've used this team numerous times with 100% success rate against TF+FD+Needle+Ninja+Commander teams. Or switch Ninja for Death Bringer. I'm continually doing testing after I get my top 10 arena ranking, though, so I'll post more mix & match teams later.
    thanks for the freedback

how good is PK L ?

In this team you say MM is back all and just front PK, so, how does that work? I mean, I guess she delays to die and boost energy...

Im trying to understand the synergy here

MM makes Turtle Fighter disappear from the game for 7 seconds, multiple times. Ice Mage makes everyone get their ultimates quicker, so CK can ult quicker to block enemy ultimates, IE blows up Turtle quicker, ect ect. If MM dies, she insta charges IE again for more nuking. Prof killer is the "tank" for Ninja if they have one, since he has 85 dodge and a massive armor/MR bonus from eating FD clone (Making FD's damage halved). IE usually makes quick work of Ninja as well. Ice Mage Freezes random people and when her ulti crits it interrupts actions from what I've seen so that's nice. When she dies she gives a 7k shield to someone, also very nice.

I don't know, I just mess around with teams that I think are fun and sometimes they work really well. Try it and see, I've yet to lose. Sometimes I go flawless 5-0, sometimes only PK and IE are left alive. All depends on crits, but yeah.
    1,050,000 Total Power

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    MM makes Turtle Fighter disappear from the game for 7 seconds, multiple times. Ice Mage makes everyone get their ultimates quicker, so CK can ult quicker to block enemy ultimates, IE blows up Turtle quicker, ect ect. If MM dies, she insta charges IE again for more nuking. Prof killer is the "tank" for Ninja if they have one, since he has 85 dodge and a massive armor/MR bonus from eating FD clone (Making FD's damage halved). IE usually makes quick work of Ninja as well. Ice Mage Freezes random people and when her ulti crits it interrupts actions from what I've seen so that's nice. When she dies she gives a 7k shield to someone, also very nice.

I don't know, I just mess around with teams that I think are fun and sometimes they work really well. Try it and see, I've yet to lose. Sometimes I go flawless 5-0, sometimes only PK and IE are left alive. All depends on crits, but yeah.
    sounds fun!

yes, I like that too, to test/use random heroes. Its just that I dont have PK, IM so couldnt understand too much what happened there. Besides, you are not using MM L as initial boost (like LE teams).

Sounds great. I think Ill work PK soon, just need to finish two others first. Tell me, do u think PK works better than QoC or SL or COM tanking NA?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    What are her quest parts 2 and 3? Didn't see it anywhere I think

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    part 2: 4 times Dwarf Arsenal
    part 3: all team need to survive in one of the elite stage, forgot which one (I thinks its chapter 13 Titan Relic, but correct me if I'm wrong)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    power. mine is 5* O+2 full and it is what I recommend for solo Mm in front

she still gonna be the first to go down

she has a chance to ulti before she dies and it is huge

https://youtu.be/tMtAkyDZv7I

by the way, two things have been working for me

solo Mm-4 back
    VW-mm-3 back

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Guys, where does the 1st part of the quest takes place?? I want to know if there's a ss drop in the farming stage and of which hero it is

Quote Originally Posted by maarmool View Post
    Guys, where does the 1st part of the quest takes place?? I want to know if there's a ss drop in the farming stage and of which hero it is
    soul hunter stones and wizard's hat

Guys, MM is more than just her legendary skill. Her ability to completely take the enemy tank out of the fight for seven seconds is massive. Against a physical team, her ultimate is game changing. Keeping her alive is just as important as hoping she dies :P
    1,050,000 Total Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    If you find a use for PK you might be my new idol.