Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grand Challenge and buying chests for non-vip players

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Grand Challenge and buying chests for non-vip players

Hello Devs

My suggestion is about giving players with VIP lvl<6 option to buy at least 1 chest for gems.
    There should be that one time "pay and test your luck", otherwise GC will be a depressing challenge when you can only watch what you could get on VIP 6 ;-(

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    it's their strategy to get you to go to vip 6 especially with the purchase rewards events on a scheming strategy indeed

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I come from Vietnam , in my country there are many people playing this game , I started playing for 3 months and I enjoyed it , we had a community heroescharge in Vietnam , and it is highly effective much.My English is bad, but today i had creat a account in forum and share all. At low Vip, we can not use alot stamina to farm item ( i need soul and item) but even with Vip 4 farm soul and item very dificultin .In another countries the possession Vip 6 is challenging . So I propose to reduce the price down Vip 5 to open the chest by Gem . please consider our proposal , we really need it , and it set the stage for the development

VIP4 - allowed to buy 1chest
    VIP5 - 2 chests
    VIP6 - 3...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    it took me 6 months to get vip 6 only with montly cards... total like 20bucks, not much for a great game

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    I dont see anything wrong with ucool looking for $20 for a player to enable chest openings for all gc items esp. Given that ull end up.with 5-7 high end purple, orange and orange+ gears each week from it. Cant surely break the bank for the vast majority.

You alrdy have req VIPLVL so it's easy to say for you. I have not and buying MC for one month wont change anything (needed buy for few months at once but it's not possible). Other sales are not worth to buy especially when you have alrdy a lot of gems from A/GA rewards ;(

if you beginning and play 3 month,3$/ 1month , and you need 2000point you need 300 x 7 month = 2100 point ? Do you want? i think that so long with game mobile, i'll play a long time , but to much time when you need vip 6 and get open Gem chest in challegen

Quote Originally Posted by brokol View Post
    You alrdy have req VIPLVL so it's easy to say for you. I have not and buying MC for one month wont change anything (needed buy for few months at once but it's not possible). Other sales are not worth to buy especially when you have alrdy a lot of gems from A/GA rewards ;(
    the same think with me, my level 80 and i had 20.000 GEM idon't know i can buy anything with my GEM. i buy max stamina and re map farm soul 3 - 5 map in a day. So, i think ucool should down level vip to open

Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    it took me 6 months to get vip 6 only with montly cards... total like 20bucks, not much for a great game
    but if you just beginer you have play with 7 month in montly cards? why you don't follow with us .Also you use montly card too.

New Comers
    can somebody tell me why I can't start any thread? I just registered earlier but playing for almost 2 months and decided to purchase monthly subscription. What's the use of the forum sections if you can't post to ask anything -___- I meant to ask something but this community forum is very disappointing. It doesn't have any instructions.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibleheim View Post
    can somebody tell me why I can't start any thread? I just registered earlier but playing for almost 2 months and decided to purchase monthly subscription. What's the use of the forum sections if you can't post to ask anything -___- I meant to ask something but this community forum is very disappointing. It doesn't have any instructions.
    I think you need have 10 posts in this forum and after that you can start a new thread.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by brokol View Post
    VIP4 - allowed to buy 1chest
    VIP5 - 2 chests
    VIP6 - 3...
    Im vip5 player but I cant buy extra chest. So how is vip4 able to buy extra 1 chest?? Says in game that you are allow to buy 3 extra chests at vip6.

Btw, anyone knows how exactly the buying 3 extra chests means? Does that mean you are allow to buy 3 at each tier or 3 for entire 35 tiers?

Quote Originally Posted by yahahola View Post
    Im vip5 player but I cant buy extra chest. So how is vip4 able to buy extra 1 chest?? Says in game that you are allow to buy 3 extra chests at vip6.

Btw, anyone knows how exactly the buying 3 extra chests means? Does that mean you are allow to buy 3 at each tier or 3 for entire 35 tiers?
    Nonono my friend, it was only my suggestion how they should change it

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Agreed. I have done the same thing