View Poll Results: Do you want to change the crusade drops to be based on your team level?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes , no more grey , green , blue for Team Level 80+

117 75.00%
  • Yes , but the new system must be officialy announced & give us the full drop list for each level

34 21.79%
  • No , i want to test my luck

1 0.64%
  • No , i don t need a change in crusade drops

4 2.56%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusade Drops

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar

Crusade Drops

Did you bored of losing 20 minutes daily and getting grey/green/blue items in crusade chests? Here is your oportunity to tell your opinion about that. As Betty said :

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,

Sorry for the items, as this same for all players, we may make adjustments if a lot of other players also report it, thanks for your understanding, have a nice day.

Best Regards
    Betty
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...hlight=crusade

Maybe this is the way to get faster then o+3,4 gears or this can be our way to do it. Lets try. I seted a poll here for this. Lets see how our voice matter to them. You can copy this thread in the in-game issues to help us as long as we will get a positive answer from this poll and Betty will give us a definitive answer.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    They should really change it or a new difficulity to Crusade! I mean it should stay the same like now and it could be called Very Hard because it is now!!!and there could be normal hard and very hard! And ee could get freagments for O1 2 3 4! They think just raiding the new gears eill be enough and thay eill put o3 and 4 to GA and they eill cost 10k+ for one item! Raiding them in campaign for nonvips is impossible because we dont have any auto raid tickets! It should be changed urgently!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    II think that Crusade drops should changes with level, for a level 30 there should be green, second tier grey and blue items
    And scale up until 95
    Where we should get P+4 and up gears
    Or at least gear parts

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    ^ Gear fragments is more realistic. Maybe x5 per bronze chest and a chance to get a whole piece of gear from the last chest. Purple chests can give x10 fragments. It could be purple or orange and orange+ depending on your level.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    I am with this guys. The loot should be scaling with your level. And not just crusade loot, ofc

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Of course YES! Talking about this for so long time...they really must do something about it finally, those drops are useless

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Do we really need LUCK on the drops ?? I say NO...
    We need better rewards & loots not LUCK...
    It is really a waste of time clearing all the stages & the loots are terrible...
    Come on, do something...
    Btw, where is Scarlet ??

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Definetly needs adjusting. High VIP players already have heaps of gold, so better loot would make it more worthwhile

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    yes at least drop some o+ fragments don't even need full gear like 3-5 will do and make crusade worthwhile to play.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Yep, absolutely agree that the drops should reflect the level.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Agreed, i typically barely clear hard crusade at lvl90 against higher level opponents yet the reward items are usually quite pointless since i can get them from gold chest. Only real reward are the crusade points.

New Comers
    Yup so funny against full o2 team and got rubbish things

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Crusade drop should scale just like ancient temple. 3 to 4 O+ fragments on a specific level, as level increase, more quality fragments should be presented.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    As you can see Betty!
    Alot of players have now reported that they want a change in the grade drop from crusade!

Now i expect you to keep ur word and make adjustments for crusade loot, not the drop rate but the grade of the items ( TeamLevel item scaling )
    And i know you used the word " may "
    But c'mon, i mean there's even a poll now!
    How much clearer can it be?

It's much more motivating to get a pair of e.g. All around shoes, than Inho Berry or a Buckler for a level 70+ player.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I cant remember when i had decent item from crusade...
    I do it everyday and the only decent thing i get is some souls tones now and again but items ... long time no see...
    With O1 and O2 now in place the crusade is not that easy to complete so rewards should be better!