Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Different results when enchanting in v1.9 and v2.1

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Different results when enchanting in v1.9 and v2.1

Server: 159 (Kreln Moor)

Character Name: [V] homer

Account ID: 22710849

Estimate Time of Problem: 15.12.2015, around 12.15pm CET

Problem Detail: I just found out that you get much better results when enchanting with v2.1 than with v1.9. Is there any way to undo the enchantments on my orange ember blade and cloud walker so i can redo them with v2.1? I'm missing several 100 power per char which kinda sucks... Ideally you could also refund me the gold and mats i spent, but even if you could only undo the enchants it would be a great help.

regards
    [V] homer

can anybody verify this?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    I had this happen as well...if you look at heroes in 1.9 when they've been enchanted in 2.0, they show they still need a star to full enchantment but when you do and press enchant, their power drops...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Why would you need to undo enchantments? Same gear enchanted in 1.9 or 2.1 doesn't change anything in 2.1, it will always have better stats. Difference is only in 1.9 where it shows 4 stars only so why worry about that? To be clear, whatever you enchanted in 1.9 it will show stats that gear gets in 2.1, not lower, doesn't matter that it was enchanted in 1.9

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Why would you need to undo enchantments? Same gear enchanted in 1.9 or 2.1 doesn't change anything in 2.1, it will always have better stats. Difference is only in 1.9 where it shows 4 stars only so why worry about that? To be clear, whatever you enchanted in 1.9 it will show stats that gear gets in 2.1, not lower, doesn't matter that it was enchanted in 1.9
    I saw it was missing a star in 1.9 and enchanted to 5 because why would I think it was going to lower the hero power? I thought I had forgotten to finish it...so I added more then enchanted and that's when I saw the power go from 10k to 9k.... Excuse me if I don't already know everything to begin with...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Thanks for reporting the issue ,I have exact same issue. My team power is 1000 less than my guild mates. Hope they can fix this bug

Betty, any Information about this?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [V] homer View Post
    Server: 159 (Kreln Moor)

Character Name: [V] homer

Account ID: 22710849

Estimate Time of Problem: 15.12.2015, around 12.15pm CET

Problem Detail: I just found out that you get much better results when enchanting with v2.1 than with v1.9. Is there any way to undo the enchantments on my orange ember blade and cloud walker so i can redo them with v2.1? I'm missing several 100 power per char which kinda sucks... Ideally you could also refund me the gold and mats i spent, but even if you could only undo the enchants it would be a great help.

regards
    [V] homer
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Enchantments cannot be undone.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Enchantments cannot be undone.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Why? Is it so hard to make a new feature for players? It will also be useful if you are making anti sapper team.

I find it more than "inconvinient" that i will miss over 1000 teampower for the next like 5 levels (which translates to about 2 months)...

I attached 2 screenshots to show the difference between my EB and that of a guildmate:

enchanted in v1.9
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-12-15-12-06-27[1].jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	8535

enchanted in v2.1

Name:	1450261873556[1].jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	8534

As you can see the difference is huge.

I find it more than "inconvinient" that i will miss over 1000 teampower for the next like 5 levels (which translates to about 2 months)...

I attached 2 screenshots to show the difference between my EB and that of a guildmate:

enchanted in v1.9

Name:	Screenshot_2015-12-15-12-06-27[1].jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	8535

enchanted in v2.1

Name:	1450261873556[1].jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	8534

As you can see the difference is huge.
    Why did you enchant with 1.9 then? I bet because it cost less, well bad news for you there are always pros and cons. Stop whinning and accept the cons and not just the pros.

Thank you for your very helpful comment, ducmq... Actually enchanting in 2.1 is cheaper.

No, i enchanted in 2.1, then started 1.9 on my smartphone and saw that there were only 4 stars. then i enchanted the items to 5 stars and after that i realized the significant drop in hero power.

Thank you for your very helpful comment, ducmq... Actually enchanting in 2.1 is cheaper.

No, i enchanted in 2.1, then started 1.9 on my smartphone and saw that there were only 4 stars. then i enchanted the items to 5 stars and after that i realized the significant drop in hero power.
    Same then, you use two versions, technically it can be considered as an bug exploit, as in it give you an unfair advantage compare to people that don't have 2 devices. You decided to use 2 versions then it's your problem, you yourself create that bug in the enchant in a process of exploiting the difference between two version. Why should Ucool go and fix your mistake in this situation?

Any constructive input or just trolling?

your power will go back up after you level anyways.