Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

Thread: New emberstar

  1. #16
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by vghindaru View Post
    Holy hell. I'm not liking the 30fragments for some boots :-s
    yea and i imagine we gonna need 2 pairs for each hero for O+3&4
    FUCKING DEVELOPERS

  2. #17
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    80
    She did look better maybe before in some way but she does look cool now too and I'm happy that ugly goblin thing is gone and that she's a female again now female team is completed

  3. #18
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,025
    Rep Power
    40
    I agree she looks better

  4. #19
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    5
    Well we got another T&A character. The artwork is terrible and I'm not understanding how male goblins look like crap and the female ones look so human...but the game is for little boys though just as many women play it. Geez. How about adding some attractive male heroes with great chests, abs and bulges? Women are visual too and except for Arcane Sapper and Fallen Dominion, we have nothing attractive to look at. I get that games are made for the male view, but women here pay the same money and would like to have just a smidgeon of the attractive artwork too. Most of the male characters are monsters, fat or ugly. I would probably spend more time and money on a game with sexy male heroes...just sayin'. Lol

  5. #20
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    Its horrible! I think its worse than the last goblin lol. That apache dress is like old flamenco aunt ... hahaha wtf! Even the portrait sucks. Dunno why they put her long skirt, she should had shown her legs like before.

    Hair and face are cool, but also the fire wand is like low budget halloween costume lol...

    its really sad
    I'm not looking for hot girls when I play a game. Maybe it is because I'm married and in my 30's, but complaints like this are extremely sad. Just play the game and have fun, I wouldn't care if she was a ogre with a hairy chest as long as she can help my team win. It is a drawing/cartoon... you know that right?

  6. #21
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
    I'm not looking for hot girls when I play a game. Maybe it is because I'm married and in my 30's, but complaints like this are extremely sad. Just play the game and have fun, I wouldn't care if she was a ogre with a hairy chest as long as she can help my team win. It is a drawing/cartoon... you know that right?
    Agreed . More you guys wanted to see her beauty instead or her usefullness (the 5th lady). Even Betty said " we will change him with a HOT lady" . That goblin was cool. If it was completly another hero instead of ES i think many of you were using him in some fights. Now we have a new ES. Did anyone saw that her abilities changed or the name of them remains the same? No. You wanted a hot lady there it is..Her usefullness is limited at trails and originals ..thats the only change about her that it metter for us. If anyone don t know what i am saying here just remeber that this game is all about a code that a dev can change it in a ninja update back to that goblin when he wish . An "," or a "1" in the code can change the whole meta
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  7. #22
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    9
    Never gave any of it much thought, but I will admit that I had the Lightning Panda for months, setting there at level 1. Now it's Nature Storm, suddenly at L94, full O2 and being used all the time. Also seeing her in setups way more than the former bear.

  8. #23
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by swansong View Post
    Never gave any of it much thought, but I will admit that I had the Lightning Panda for months, setting there at level 1. Now it's Nature Storm, suddenly at L94, full O2 and being used all the time. Also seeing her in setups way more than the former bear.
    Yeah, after all, appearance matters a ton.
    #uncool

  9. #24
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Talissa View Post
    Well we got another T&A character. The artwork is terrible and I'm not understanding how male goblins look like crap and the female ones look so human...but the game is for little boys though just as many women play it. Geez. How about adding some attractive male heroes with great chests, abs and bulges? Women are visual too and except for Arcane Sapper and Fallen Dominion, we have nothing attractive to look at. I get that games are made for the male view, but women here pay the same money and would like to have just a smidgeon of the attractive artwork too. Most of the male characters are monsters, fat or ugly. I would probably spend more time and money on a game with sexy male heroes...just sayin'. Lol
    I'm a woman and I prefer Emberstar rather than some ugly goblin, one is more than enough, no need for more in this game! And I'm not lesbian btw lol
    Well they did made new one, Fencer, which btw doesn't look so attractive at all but not to be picky too much, at least it's not another monster or some ugly butt thing lol and why they make so much hot female chars...maybe because usually more man play games than women do and women also like female characters because they can find themselves in some way in some characters...I like few female heroes more than AS, FD...simply because they look cool to me or have skills I like, in the end I'm not here to play game because of look of the characters but they do have to be appealing enough to some people in order to take interest in them. One more example to this is Necromancer which I always hated and now actually thinking about investing in Ghost musician...

  10. #25
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I'm a woman and I prefer Emberstar rather than some ugly goblin, one is more than enough, no need for more in this game! And I'm not lesbian btw lol
    Well they did made new one, Fencer, which btw doesn't look so attractive at all but not to be picky too much, at least it's not another monster or some ugly butt thing lol and why they make so much hot female chars...maybe because usually more man play games than women do and women also like female characters because they can find themselves in some way in some characters...I like few female heroes more than AS, FD...simply because they look cool to me or have skills I like, in the end I'm not here to play game because of look of the characters but they do have to be appealing enough to some people in order to take interest in them. One more example to this is Necromancer which I always hated and now actually thinking about investing in Ghost musician...
    I personally don't care if they have all the female heroes half clothed, if the male heroes are the same. Maybe this isn't important to some women, just as looks aren't important to some men, but I really like beautiful, built men with skin showing. Lol
    Lightbringer and Cleric are both extremely attractive male heroes whom they covered up with armor. I have been playing this game for a long time and there are just as many women and girls playing as boys and men. The myth is that we aren't playing therefore stick to the male gaze. The longer I play and see how many fat bears and old dumpy fat men we get while all women are somewhat attractive and sexy just makes me want to express how much I would like to see some attractive men with very little clothes and huge bulging.....muscles. As a woman, I prefer to look at male characters who are hot, not female ones. Thanks for your feedback though. I appreciate it.

  11. #26
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,047
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Talissa View Post
    Well we got another T&A character. The artwork is terrible and I'm not understanding how male goblins look like crap and the female ones look so human...but the game is for little boys though just as many women play it. Geez. How about adding some attractive male heroes with great chests, abs and bulges? Women are visual too and except for Arcane Sapper and Fallen Dominion, we have nothing attractive to look at. I get that games are made for the male view, but women here pay the same money and would like to have just a smidgeon of the attractive artwork too. Most of the male characters are monsters, fat or ugly. I would probably spend more time and money on a game with sexy male heroes...just sayin'. Lol
    lol really? you get wet with AS? hahaha

  12. #27
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Yeah, after all, appearance matters a ton.
    For gods sake, lighten up.
    Yeah, I never leveled it because it was a crappy design and it didn't fit into the scheme of any of the other characters. I simply didn't like it.
    Yep, the neck down sold me after the update. I had a ton of extra gear and never gave her a thought till then. Glad it did too, I been hitting top 20 ranks and holding them consistent since switching up some characters.
    Game or not, eye candy helps, even the ladies agree.
    Of course there will always be some spreadsheet geek that will do a little better in the game. Have at it. The overall experience is better imo with colorful characters, good animations and battles where you can't predict who is doing what next. Short skirt, all the better.

  13. #28
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    12
    I like the new ES I think she looks cool, she's kind of got a red headed Lulu from FF 10 thing going on. Not only that I hope they re-use the armed goblin art and character (different skill set obviously) cause I like having a group of psychotic goblins with giant guns coming out to waste people.

  14. #29
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Talissa View Post
    I personally don't care if they have all the female heroes half clothed, if the male heroes are the same. Maybe this isn't important to some women, just as looks aren't important to some men, but I really like beautiful, built men with skin showing. Lol
    Lightbringer and Cleric are both extremely attractive male heroes whom they covered up with armor.
    I need a new haircut..and an armor..or half of it LoL. No one should look at the apparance first. I personally geared NS after the transformation because of Johnnie' videos. I don t know why NS done more dmg then elvis..Some of you maybe prefer a hero that is cool some of you a new avatar and some of you just a hero that is OP. Now the question is..what do you guys / girls / ladys like most? Turtle Fighter , EmberStar or LightBringer ? Just think at that
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  15. #30
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by swansong View Post
    For gods sake, lighten up.
    Yeah, I never leveled it because it was a crappy design and it didn't fit into the scheme of any of the other characters. I simply didn't like it.
    Yep, the neck down sold me after the update. I had a ton of extra gear and never gave her a thought till then. Glad it did too, I been hitting top 20 ranks and holding them consistent since switching up some characters.
    Game or not, eye candy helps, even the ladies agree.
    Of course there will always be some spreadsheet geek that will do a little better in the game. Have at it. The overall experience is better imo with colorful characters, good animations and battles where you can't predict who is doing what next. Short skirt, all the better.
    I dont care if nature was a dude. Elvis was just horribly designed. One of the ugliest heroes, if not THE ugliest.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •