Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New emberstar

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

New emberstar

got a 40. MB update now.

I got swedish texting in the game and the new femal Emberstar.

Cant post pics at the momment but perhapps someone else can do it.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Its horrible! I think its worse than the last goblin lol. That apache dress is like old flamenco aunt ... hahaha wtf! Even the portrait sucks. Dunno why they put her long skirt, she should had shown her legs like before.

Hair and face are cool, but also the fire wand is like low budget halloween costume lol...

its really sad

Well you got a femal fire character.

Ppl will complaine about this and wont be satisfied untill it is the old one (aka never happening) is back.

But they should given her a bigger firewand and also do the same to Lunar Guardian.

I do like her portrait..I dont need her to show skin like all the other ladys in the game does.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Well you got a femal fire character.

Ppl will complaine about this and wont be satisfied untill it is the old one (aka never happening) is back.

But they should given her a bigger firewand and also do the same to Lunar Guardian.

I do like her portrait..I dont need her to show skin like all the other ladys in the game does.
    I dont understand why they are doing this low quality in hero design... Lunar and ES are really really bad, not only the skills animations but the costumes. THe only one that was good, and I mean REALLY GOOD!!! is Nature Storm, is amazing what they did with old Elvis. So, why cant they do that to Commando, Ember and Lunar (and it really pisses me off bcs old COmmando and Lunar were really great heros, her faces were very cool, and that giant tiger!!!...)

So, I know, they wont make her again, but... I had to express how shameful is that flamenco apache dress witht the none-sense fire wand (when or where did they ever see an apache/native american with that kind of wands? lmfao! ) I think is very simple, why didnt they just make a female hot-chic fire element sorcerer? Or pole dancer? lol

And I still complain abt Shadowleaves eyebrows... come on!

Well I dont really care as the heroes apperances is not a major thing for me.

but hey each to their own but I do agree that old commando is cool but the new one has potential but they should just make head smaller, maybee some armor on her and she would rock.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I just saw the New Emberstar finally can use her in Valkyrie again and she looks hotter than before. Looks like she's ready to go out clubbing! hah

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Well I dont really care as the heroes apperances is not a major thing for me.

but hey each to their own but I do agree that old commando is cool but the new one has potential but they should just make head smaller, maybee some armor on her and she would rock.
    yes, I can live with that "cotton-candy-hair Katy Perry angel Barby", its not that bad. Just she is huge, bad position (she cover one or two back heroes) and her initial arrow is out of time

I take that back Emberstar looks hot but her clothes makes her look old. They should have just given her an indian kinda sexy outfit like Pocahantas?

But they gave her a boob job. I think she has the biggest boobs of all the females now.

if u want easy dressed femalse " google is your friend" this is not this sort of game :P

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I really like her new art! It's great! Only thing they forgot to change is the name - it's still Armed Goblin

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    No the name its Emberstar

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Forget emberstar, check the item book. O+3, O+4 and Red gear can be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Forget emberstar, check the item book. O+3, O+4 and Red gear can be seen.
    yeh, I liked the Phys Crit and Initial energy gears lol

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    yeh, I liked the Phys Crit and Initial energy gears lol
    Holy hell. I'm not liking the 30fragments for some boots :-s