Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54

Thread: New emberstar

  1. #31
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    I personally geared NS after the transformation because of Johnnie' videos. I don t know why NS done more dmg then elvis..
    Well Johnnie started with elvis. Then it got changed. Props to him.

    Maybe she was tuned (stat wise) after sex change?

  2. #32
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    I need a new haircut..and an armor..or half of it LoL. No one should look at the apparance first. I personally geared NS after the transformation because of Johnnie' videos. I don t know why NS done more dmg then elvis..Some of you maybe prefer a hero that is cool some of you a new avatar and some of you just a hero that is OP. Now the question is..what do you guys / girls / ladys like most? Turtle Fighter , EmberStar or LightBringer ? Just think at that
    Turtle is my game avatar.

  3. #33
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    6
    Her outlook like 祝融Zhu Rong in Chinese mythology !
    I like her new look that also so sexy, hot and wild

  4. #34
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    lol really? you get wet with AS? hahaha
    Are you feeling just a little bit threatened by AS's hot bod. Or what? It is ok to laugh uncontrollably when you don't know what to do with your lack of comfortability! Sure, it is. /s

  5. #35
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    331
    Rep Power
    17
    Not talking about the sexy look of Rose Fencer or the naked chest of FD and AS
    And neither about the boobs from each girl..

    But.. Nobody notice that ES stun is bigger and it's cast time is also larger

  6. #36
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    I need a new haircut..and an armor..or half of it LoL. No one should look at the apparance first. I personally geared NS after the transformation because of Johnnie' videos. I don t know why NS done more dmg then elvis..Some of you maybe prefer a hero that is cool some of you a new avatar and some of you just a hero that is OP. Now the question is..what do you guys / girls / ladys like most? Turtle Fighter , EmberStar or LightBringer ? Just think at that
    Agreed that ability is the most important aspect of a hero....that wasn't the point of my post. No one is denying that unattractive heroes with unbelievable damage are more important in Heroes Charge than one who is physically attractive without very much power. Not the point. ES was Attractive as EmberStar and I never used her because her being attractive doesn't affect me as a female. However, the fact they changed her from a beautiful female to an ugly male made me feel the same way I felt when they changed the beautiful half naked, sexy Commando to a male Commando we can't even see what he looks like because he is so covered up. Either they need more female artists or gay ones because the female to male ratio of attractive, sexy heroes is severely skewed. I was just asking for male heroes to be sexy and attractive like the female ones are. Fat bears, horrid looking centaurs and old men like pilot are fine if they have their equivalents with female heroes but they don't. All females looks somewhat humanoid regardless of what they are but the males all look like monsters or are covered from head to toe. Therefore, while I understand ability is the most important, I was just commenting on lack of male hotties due to ES being turned into an ugly male goblin then back to a female goblin which looks humanoid and is created as a sexy beast. That is all! It won't hurt male players if the artists and developers cater more to the female gaze. Have a great holiday!

  7. #37
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    80
    I think you meant Lunar Guardian...Commando was never and still isn't a male, she just became angel lol
    However, ES is more than a beautiful lady, she has great damage and is a very important asset of a female team if you're ever planning to have a team like that(I've got it).
    My favorites are (clearly lol) Enchantress and Commander, somehow find myself in them, that's the reason I like them weather they're very useful or not. I must say also I don't find FD and AS attractive really lol but at least they're normal looking male heroes so they can pass lol but still I like Cleric more than them Light bringer can also pass..
    For the men-women ratio in this game...not sure what to say, so far what I can see on my server there are just a few of females in top 100 let's say. But true, the can make more normal looking male heroes in this game too, there is a lot of different creatures and very few normal male looking characters while there is a lot of females and they're all good looking lol
    But also no more gender changing please, just new heroes, new design, the existing ones should stay as they are. And since they removed cats from both Commando and Lunar Guardian they could add a new cat lady perhaps, or even a cat guy lol we need some cats in this game

  8. #38
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    5
    E
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I think you meant Lunar Guardian...Commando was never and still isn't a male, she just became angel lol
    However, ES is more than a beautiful lady, she has great damage and is a very important asset of a female team if you're ever planning to have a team like that(I've got it).
    My favorites are (clearly lol) Enchantress and Commander, somehow find myself in them, that's the reason I like them weather they're very useful or not. I must say also I don't find FD and AS attractive really lol but at least they're normal looking male heroes so they can pass lol but still I like Cleric more than them Light bringer can also pass..
    For the men-women ratio in this game...not sure what to say, so far what I can see on my server there are just a few of females in top 100 let's say. But true, the can make more normal looking male heroes in this game too, there is a lot of different creatures and very few normal male looking characters while there is a lot of females and they're all good looking lol
    But also no more gender changing please, just new heroes, new design, the existing ones should stay as they are. And since they removed cats from both Commando and Lunar Guardian they could add a new cat lady perhaps, or even a cat guy lol we need some cats in this game
    Thanks for the catch...yes, I meant LG. My apologies for the mistake. Yes, I miss heroes riding cute/ ferocious animals too. I would love to see a dragon rider in the future..how bad would that be? ES isn't complimentary to how I statistically and technically play, but I have tried her and she is a fine character. I'm a Lvl 96 so I have tried almost all of them. You are right...Cleric and Lightbringer are the most attractive but since their body is covered up....they weren't mentioned by me as examples of what I would like to see. Deathknight is also attractive in pic, but he is covered too. Yes, gender swapping can stop now...I agree. Most female players that I have met play under male names and avatars so they won't get harassed. Glad you haven't had that issue in game. I haven't either but I have been in some nice guilds. Glad you are in the top 100. I Don't really play from that angle, not fun for me but I play everyday. I play for fun so I admit I don't even try that hard but I still play and spend money here if that was your point. There are many who play without competing...male or female. As a paying customer, I think it is my right to ask for what I want to see in the game even if I'm a minority gender especially as it wouldn't affect the majority players in any way. Thanks for your help in identifying my mistake. I will try to slow down when posting in the future. I just made six dozen Christmas cookies. Hope you are done with your Christmas shopping! :-)

  9. #39
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    51
    lol wtf ppl actually get turned on by the heroes' appearance

  10. #40
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    lol wtf ppl actually get turned on by the heroes' appearance
    Was wondering that too ahah dont forget, lots of kids play the game. Its the hormones fault lol

  11. #41
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    5
    For me, Emberstar is like an old friend who helped me at the beginning and was suddenly transformed into a horrible goblin. It's unsettling and disgusting to me. This isn't just a bunch of math to me, the characters do mean something and evoke feelings. As far as the visual... the visual is important and I'm guessing it is to the rest of you or else you'd be playing simple math games without animation, sound and beautifully rendered people. I haven't seen the new Emberstar yet, I hope she's cute. I'm definitely glad she's back to being a girl as I haven't touched that ugly goblin since the character changed.

    How can art evoke feelings of arousal? Really? That's like asking how can a photo evoke feelings of arousal. "That's not a real girl there you know, it's only a photo of one."

    Also I hate, hate, hate the old... "Oh what, you find breasts attractive like a 13 year old boy?" I really don't know who these guys are who lose their ability for sexual arousal after 13 but it's certainly not me or anyone I know in my age group. I'm 55, married and I still find women attractive even though I'm not a 13 year old boy, why shouldn't I?

  12. #42
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by templarart View Post
    For me, Emberstar is like an old friend who helped me at the beginning and was suddenly transformed into a horrible goblin. It's unsettling and disgusting to me. This isn't just a bunch of math to me, the characters do mean something and evoke feelings. As far as the visual... the visual is important and I'm guessing it is to the rest of you or else you'd be playing simple math games without animation, sound and beautifully rendered people. I haven't seen the new Emberstar yet, I hope she's cute. I'm definitely glad she's back to being a girl as I haven't touched that ugly goblin since the character changed.

    How can art evoke feelings of arousal? Really? That's like asking how can a photo evoke feelings of arousal. "That's not a real girl there you know, it's only a photo of one."

    Also I hate, hate, hate the old... "Oh what, you find breasts attractive like a 13 year old boy?" I really don't know who these guys are who lose their ability for sexual arousal after 13 but it's certainly not me or anyone I know in my age group. I'm 55, married and I still find women attractive even though I'm not a 13 year old boy, why shouldn't I?
    Yes, yes, yes...thank you! Women become more visually aware as they age....I'm a grown woman and I have no idea why people have such a hard time saying the artwork matters in games. It isn't porn but it is pleasing to the eye to have attractive characters just as in real life, we check out attractive people. I think the new Emberstar artwork isn't very good, but much improved over the goofy goblin.

  13. #43
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    9
    I viewed the artwork/fanservice stuff from the opposite side of what everyone is discussing here, same concept though. Never gave it much thought til this thread either. I never used or leveled a hero because they were attractive or scantily dressed- but I did chose NOT to do so because they were just over-the-top goofy. LS was the example used before. I always kind of liked the skill set on him, and he was fairly easy to obtain. It just felt "wrong" to utilize him, almost like my own private boycott because his art and animations were near embarrassing. Once it looked like something that belongs in the general scheme and has pretty cool battle animations it just kinda flowed into the game nice. I'd bet it would have been around a lot more had it been introduced like this, or even as a male with better art, in the first place.
    The fact that it was made female w tons of curves was just a plus for young (and older) fellas.

  14. #44
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Was wondering that too ahah dont forget, lots of kids play the game. Its the hormones fault lol
    I out of this..after all i read.They have their own opinion so i understand. Reading templarart post i was thinking..why i have a girl at the forum avatar? I remember why i setted as my avatar..is a strong hero and my best friend for rank picks. As a non vip without her I never would've been rank 1 in my server. Now i have at my in-game avatar TF just because he is my friend now for getting ranks. As a man this is my opinion..no need to be lesbian or to drool after him if you are a woman. Urtock you set silencer as an avatar. If was FD you sould be gay? No. Why 11-14 girls look at top models boys in magazines? Just bacause to see their testes for the future..even they don t know that back then. Lady E says that she see her in cmdr and Ench..you need a picture to prouve or should demonstrate you that somehow? Everybody have a reason for what they doing .This are how we see this game even is just a game , a magazine or a tv show.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  15. #45
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    I out of this..after all i read.They have their own opinion so i understand. Reading templarart post i was thinking..why i have a girl at the forum avatar? I remember why i setted as my avatar..is a strong hero and my best friend for rank picks. As a non vip without her I never would've been rank 1 in my server. Now i have at my in-game avatar TF just because he is my friend now for getting ranks. As a man this is my opinion..no need to be lesbian or to drool after him if you are a woman. Urtock you set silencer as an avatar. If was FD you sould be gay? No. Why 11-14 girls look at top models boys in magazines? Just bacause to see their testes for the future..even they don t know that back then. Lady E says that she see her in cmdr and Ench..you need a picture to prouve or should demonstrate you that somehow? Everybody have a reason for what they doing .This are how we see this game even is just a game , a magazine or a tv show.
    Hey hey hey, calm your tities! Not just you kimo, everybody else who did not quote me but replied to me.

    Silencer for me is my fave hero, is balanced in game, as a neat artwork... Favorite hero. Period.

    You can stop there by saying that i am stereo typing ppl. I just read that someone was wet by looking to AS, wtf.. I agree that nature is a hot chick now. Its normal to this games having this sort of characters. Look at tekken. Christie Montero, Nina.. Look at need for speedē. I mean, we live in a world that, if a product wants attention, the designer has to make a product beautiful.

    Seriously kimo, had no intention of doing that. I mean, we are grown man and still play games that are meant to be played by teenagers. Everyone has that kid inside of us, ones more childish than the other.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •