Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grand Challenge Difficulty 5

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Grand Challenge Difficulty 5

Cleared Grand Challenge Difficulty 4 last week and its Sunday now so it reset but Difficulty 5 still locked whats up with that?! Needs Fix asap.
    FUCKING DEVELOPERS

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Same problem here. I was looking for difficulty 5 and when the day comes its locked?!!!! very disappointing!!! Fix it ASAP.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Same here guys.
    Server 5 Sniper

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I have the same problem but I am wondering if there is a certain requirement prior to difficulty 5 becoming unlocked. I am at team level 95. I would appreciate an answer. Thank you.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    The Grand Challenge Difficulty 5 is not available yet. It will be available when we have enough lv100 players. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Betty you know how much time does it take to get to level 100 for a nonvip? You have really messed up leveling here! The Chinese version of this game got level 100 a month ago and almost everyone is level 100 even nonvip! It's because you sont implement any new quests where we can get exp from! No new trials new outland! Grand Challenge rewards are freaking bad! Who needs Blue items on this level? You said the rewards would be changed but they werent! You said soul shop would be renewed but it wasn't! Why do you tell us things that never happens?!

Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    Betty you know how much time does it take to get to level 100 for a nonvip? You have really messed up leveling here! The Chinese version of this game got level 100 a month ago and almost everyone is level 100 even nonvip! It's because you sont implement any new quests where we can get exp from! No new trials new outland! Grand Challenge rewards are freaking bad! Who needs Blue items on this level? You said the rewards would be changed but they werent! You said soul shop would be renewed but it wasn't! Why do you tell us things that never happens?!
    nonvip guys will need about 1.5-2 years to get from 90 to 100, lol

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I'm lvl 97 near 98, will take me to mid Feb 2016 to reach lvl 100, maybe we will see Difficulty 5 in March 2016.

She didn't say You have to be lvl 100 to participate in difficulty 5. She said that there needs to be more higher level teams to fight in there for it to be a higher difficulty. Your opponents need to be better.

That's how I read it, anyway.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kongbuur View Post
    She didn't say You have to be lvl 100 to participate in difficulty 5. She said that there needs to be more higher level teams to fight in there for it to be a higher difficulty. Your opponents need to be better.

You misunderstand my point, everyone at lvl 97-98 now is first group of players will reach lvl 100 (*), in order to get lvl 97-98 at this time you have to spend all possible stamina + 6x stamina/day (lvl 97 is VIP 7 or lower, lvl 98 is VIP 8 or higher with 2 admirations, all bought 6x stamina/day). When that group reach lvl 100 in mid Feb 2016, that maybe the time ucool will unlock GC difficulty 5 as Betty post: 'It will be available when we have enough lv100 players'.

(*) some rare players buy 8x stamina or more, but that is not normal cases. a few players per server.

I get your point. Also, I wasn't really intending to reply directly to You. It was more an "@Everyone" (...who thinks you have to be lvl 100 to unlock lvl 5)

Another thing: beating the teams in lvl 4 is easy (casual lvl 95, 1 orange+2 hero, not fully equipped, but loads of orange+0 and som +1) while I can have major difficulties in Crusade and Arena against teams at lvl 91. But, it seems they decided that difficulty equals team lvl in Grand Challenge. Even if a lvl 100 will be easier to beat than a current lvl 95.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    The Grand Challenge Difficulty 5 is not available yet. It will be available when we have enough lv100 players. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Are you sure you are ok?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

No. Current teams, despite showing level 97/98, are much weaker than their level. If you play you will notice that in a matter of seconds. I beat lvl98 teams in 15 seconds, this is not normal, their armor has been decreased due to difficulty 4.

Betty says, as always, pure crap. Wake up.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Another thing: beating the teams in lvl 4 is easy (casual lvl 95, 1 orange+2 hero, not fully equipped
    Actually there is something wrong here. 3 of the highest spenders from my servers were my opponents in Grand Challenge. Although all of them have fully geared O+2 heroes, I destroyed them in a few seconds which isn't normal. I bet ucool must have done sth wrong with the coding. And change the gear system already................

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Actually there is something wrong here. 3 of the highest spenders from my servers were my opponents in Grand Challenge. Although all of them have fully geared O+2 heroes, I destroyed them in a few seconds which isn't normal. I bet ucool must have done sth wrong with the coding. And change the gear system already................
    grand challenge is literally a joke, diff 4 = diff 2 instance.