Thread: Game won't update

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Game won't update

This is stupid .. Why release an update that doesn't work .. I can't get onto the game .. And it's been a few hours now .. Your 200 gems won't cut the fact that caves are being missed on a DOUBLE
    CAVE EVENT .. The fact that people are still playing The game having no problems at all will also get the 200 gems as an apology .. What are you apologizing to them for .. They haven't had a problem .. Then there's arena times .. Well 200 gems doesn't quite cut the 650 most people would get for #1 . There's stamina missed .. I think you need to look at a lot more then 200 gems as an apology when a lot more then 200 gems is being missed! Why don't you test your updates before releasing them!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris691 View Post
    This is stupid .. Why release an update that doesn't work .. I can't get onto the game .. And it's been a few hours now .. Your 200 gems won't cut the fact that caves are being missed on a DOUBLE
    CAVE EVENT .. The fact that people are still playing The game having no problems at all will also get the 200 gems as an apology .. What are you apologizing to them for .. They haven't had a problem .. Then there's arena times .. Well 200 gems doesn't quite cut the 650 most people would get for #1 . There's stamina missed .. I think you need to look at a lot more then 200 gems as an apology when a lot more then 200 gems is being missed! Why don't you test your updates before releasing them!!
    Totaly agree... can't log in to game for whole day almost...

New Comers
    Same problem here.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    At least an answer from them would be good... But no... We get nothing

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    At least an answer from them would be good... But no... We get nothing
    Dear Leader
    Does the problem persist please? Please tell us your Account ID and your devices ip address to check if you are still not able to get into the game. You can check your device's IP address at whatismyipaddress.com or by googling ip address. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty