Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grand Challenge difficulty 5

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,
    Please note that you can do difficulty 4 only when you team level reaches 90.
    Best regards,
    Betty
    Betty, the post is in regards to why 5 is not unlocked. If 4 unlocks at level 90, then what level do you need to be to unlock dif 5. If it is level 95 then there is an issue because people at 95 or higher do not have it unlocked.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Playdot View Post
    Lol. Just goes to show how wonderful the support staff is for this game
    I'm lvl 97 and not opened!!!

Dear UCool

You have a gold mine being abused by really bad developers. Please hire me and i will 10x monthly income to your Company. Or ask your developers to play what they develop....

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by sama3ynoooo View Post
    I'm lvl 97 and not opened!!!
    Yeah I'm lvl 96 and mine is not open either. Which is why I made a sarcastic comment, or did you not get that?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I am lvl 92, and completed lvl 4 also. 5 still locked. I got a few orange +1, i believe a force of god and some titan axes. Just want to know what lvl is it unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by electric_dragon79 View Post
    I am lvl 92, and completed lvl 4 also. 5 still locked. I got a few orange +1, i believe a force of god and some titan axes. Just want to know what lvl is it unlocked.
    According to Ucool it unlocks at lvl 95. Although a lot of us are 95 or higher and still don't have it unlocked.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wtfpwn View Post
    Dear UCool

You have a gold mine being abused by really bad developers. Please hire me and i will 10x monthly income to your Company. Or ask your developers to play what they develop....

Thx
    Well done

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Betty are you off Sunday's? You response was at 11:13 PM last night. I assume the question being asked was not in the form of a math equation that would not permit some quicker response.

Quote Originally Posted by drmazey View Post
    Betty are you off Sunday's? You response was at 11:13 PM last night. I assume the question being asked was not in the form of a math equation that would not permit some quicker response.
    Lol, well said.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    And we're still waiting on explanation...why are requirements not stated anywhere? Why doesn't it show on difficulty when you tap on it what are requirements? If lvl 100 really is requirement...you should really work on prizes than to get people more interested in this...currently it's just another feature that gives more crappy gear that we all don't need. Either put all purple and orange gear/reels for levels above 90 or at least all 4 options random soul stones...soul stone for what ever hero is at least better than all that useless blue gear...

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    And we're still waiting on explanation...why are requirements not stated anywhere? Why doesn't it show on difficulty when you tap on it what are requirements? If lvl 100 really is requirement...you should really work on prizes than to get people more interested in this...currently it's just another feature that gives more crappy gear that we all don't need. Either put all purple and orange gear/reels for levels above 90 or at least all 4 options random soul stones...soul stone for what ever hero is at least better than all that useless blue gear...
    See you all ppl dont get it yet. They give crap gear to make new server players happy. Thats where the goldmine is for them. But as soon as you get to be top player they no lo ger care about you. Cuz you already paid most of what you pay playing this game. So they focus on new players to drain more money.

This is also the reason to invest resources in a better looking game before content.

Most of my server vip 15 quit already. 1 is active other gave account to someone in his guild.

But what pisses me off is that we are asking for the reasons on grand challenge lvl 5 locked and ucool answer has nothing to do with the question. WHY IS LVL 5 LOCKED???

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	8495

This obviously contradicts what they told Lesman but I have a feeling this is right. I still wish a forum moderator would answer this question

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Dont think they are gonna answer this post here coz they are ashamed themselvs,so many condratictory answers to their customers ,this is so not true. I think I am gonna stop playing this game .

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    There is a chance for new gear to drop, ancient rune an other have been noted to be there. Should it have a higher drop rate..doubtful considering the easynes of GC at the momment.

I know this is a mobile game but dont you always get crap loot in most games you play were gearing, items are in the game. I dont know how much crap I got in all my years of D1,D2,D3, SW:TOR, etc etc...its just how games work.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Betty, my name is kscashmoney,... guild leader of guild dominance on server 58 (Corvus),..I have spend close to $10,000 dollars with heroes charge this year and I just spend close to $400.00 getting my fifth Star for my chemist, and after I obtained my 5th star for chemist, I had 11,350 gems left in my inventory, now when I log in my chemist is only 3stars and my gem count is only showing 256??? I want my gems back that I paid for, and I want my 250 chemist soul stones back that I paid for, I completely understand that you guys are having some server issues and log in issues, so I'm not asking for compensation, or nothing extra, I just want back what I already paid for,... with the server kicking me off every time I try to engage in a battle for the last few days has really cost me a whole lot more than I'm asking for, arena ranks, loots,ect... please just give me back my stuff that I paid for and please fix it where I can log back in and play my fav game heroes charge, thank you for your time and happy holidays to you and everyo e else on the ucool staff,
    my account ID is 8931209 and my guild ID is 110022164, sencerely yours, kscashmoney: leader of guild dominance (server 58 Corvus)