Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New patch error on ios

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Dekion's Avatar
    I had zero problems, did you make sure to remove all info from the game center and delete it there as well? I totally deleted everything from my device and then re downloaded it to my device. It synced back to my game center accout automatically and everything went smoothly.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekion View Post
    I had zero problems, did you make sure to remove all info from the game center and delete it there as well? I totally deleted everything from my device and then re downloaded it to my device. It synced back to my game center accout automatically and everything went smoothly.
    No way man. I rather wait for admins suggestion.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Dude i dont have a game center acc and i cant remember my hc id what can i do should i redownload the game or what?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    The only new thing I see from the latest patch is crash; it's good if ucool let me roll back to previous patch which is no crash.

New Comers
    Betty, cant complete the update, and cant play at all. Please help

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Dafuq is wrong with this update? can't update game for whole day please fix it asap...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Its not a client problem, its a game problem, a broken update that is not working. Good job ucool, 1 hour to arena rewards and i cant play. Who will give me my rank 3 rewards? Tell me

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Dekion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ante View Post
    No way man. I rather wait for admins suggestion.
    lol, that was the admin suggestion to me more than a week ago. I have been doing it like once a day with no luck until today when the new update was available. Once the new update was available it worked fine. The reason I have been deleting and reinstalling is because I play on two servers and my heroes from one server were constantly being shown on the other server. Today after the update was the first day it did not happen. Again I simply deleted my game, my phone asked me if I also wanted to delete all info from the game center and I clicked yes and then I went to the app store and reinstalled and like the other dozen times I have done this, everything went back on my phone just fine.

But if you want, keep bitching and moaning like the other people on here and wait for the admins to say exactly what I have said. There is NOTHING more that they will suggest except to delete the app and reinstall it. There is no magic trick they can suggest other than to do what I and others have suggested.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I reinstalled the app twice and i force closed my iphone 3-4 times and i can log in into my account but if i want to fight my game crashes everytime

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Yup, me too. Very frustrating!