Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New patch error on ios

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

New patch error on ios

İ cant upgrade new patch ... İ cant login game because of this. İt started after ios upgrade to v9.2

My download stops at 21.9/22.4 mb. İ cant join game, i cant use stamine, there is booty cave event but i can login...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Dekion's Avatar
    Try deleting the app on your device and then reinstalling it. The same thing happened to me and then when I reinstalled everything went smooth.

Try deleting the app on your device and then reinstalling it. The same thing happened to me and then when I reinstalled everything went smooth. Dont worry about deleting the stuff from the game center either, it will all be there when you reinstall the game. Trust me I ahve done this like a dozen times in the past two weeks trying to get the game to work on my iphone.

İ dont wanna loose my game i have been playing for 8 months

And betty if you are going to answer pls read this i dont have another device do not suggest that to me please..

İ cant see my game in game center bro

What device do you play on? I only play on iPhone 6S. I held down my app so it wiggled. Then the little x appeared. I clicked on it to delete. It then asked if I wanted to permanently delete the game from the phone. I clicked yes. It then asked me if I wanted to permanently delete all info from the game center. I clicked yes.

Once the app was gone I went to app store and searched form heroes charge. I redownloaded it. When the icon was back on my phone I opened it and the patch went through just fine. Then the game opened with my account just fine. Everything was updated and loaded the way it was supposed to be.

I also play the game for over 1 year and play on two servers and am level VIP 12 on both and level 95 on both so I definitely do not want to lose my accounts. It will work fine on iphone or ipad. It will be fine.

New Comers
    This game is garbage on ipad after the huge update. Works fine on android......

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Is it a huge update???

It crashes every minute pff

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    hey guys i have the same problem too .My download stops at 21.9/22.4 and i cant do anything about it
    What can i do if i redownload the game what happens to my acc?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekion View Post
    Try deleting the app on your device and then reinstalling it. The same thing happened to me and then when I reinstalled everything went smooth.
    I did what you suggested but the game still crashes on anything i did on crusade, trial, cave, on almost anything that needs raiding.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I did remove game and re download new game, nothing change, I just lost the whole Crusade coins and gold, can't do any battle properly.