Thread: How to utilize witch?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

How to utilize witch?

I have witch 3 star full gear o2. I have tested her in several duel, and i found that she is very fragile and her energy takes a long time to fully charged. Previously i thought i can use her to counter ninja. But before her ultimate ready, ninja always do ultimate first and can kill her instantly.

I try to use LE to delay ninja ultimate, but not always working like i thought, and that 1 slot for LE is kinda waste to just delay ninja ulti.

I also tried to put Com or SL to atleast buy some time for witch to gather energy for ulti. But this also not always work smoothly.

Do i need to make her 4 star to be more useful for Arena or GA? Do anyone have tips to maximize her usage?

thanks

You need her at least 4 stars. And in my opinion she works perfect with Commander in duet. Commander gives her attack speed and extra HP bonus, and ninja doesn't have time to kill her.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    None of your strategy works. Witch can be used at 3 stars, definitely better at 5. The counter to Ninja is with Turtle(Blind) + Wind Master(Dodge). She also works extremely well in any midline/backline killing teams (Sapper/Needle etc). It is important to note that Turtle's Blind syncs with Witch's in most normal circumstances, offering a double blind duration so Ninja couldn't kill Wind Master.

Without a proper team, you cannot counter Ninja with Witch alone. At 5 stars with Cleric (non legendary) I can sometimes keep her alive while she's tanking ninja, but effects can be minimized by enemy DV's sleep.

If you have her O2, roll Witch with Turtle Griffin Wind Master + X where X can be Ninja / Needle / Cleric depending on who you face. You should be able to win against most all teams in current meta using this combo. Bring Cleric against Sapper team or she's dead before she can do anything.

Her key role is syncing blind with Turtle to rape physical teams, and if kept alive, can do tons and tons of damage that hits all enemies, perfect to sync damage with backline killers like Needle and Griffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
    None of your strategy works. Witch can be used at 3 stars, definitely better at 5. The counter to Ninja is with Turtle(Blind) + Wind Master(Dodge). She also works extremely well in any midline/backline killing teams (Sapper/Needle etc). It is important to note that Turtle's Blind syncs with Witch's in most normal circumstances, offering a double blind duration so Ninja couldn't kill Wind Master.

Without a proper team, you cannot counter Ninja with Witch alone. At 5 stars with Cleric (non legendary) I can sometimes keep her alive while she's tanking ninja, but effects can be minimized by enemy DV's sleep.

If you have her O2, roll Witch with Turtle Griffin Wind Master + X where X can be Ninja / Needle / Cleric depending on who you face. You should be able to win against most all teams in current meta using this combo. Bring Cleric against Sapper team or she's dead before she can do anything.

Her key role is syncing blind with Turtle to rape physical teams, and if kept alive, can do tons and tons of damage that hits all enemies, perfect to sync damage with backline killers like Needle and Griffin.
    I use next team: TF, DeB, CMR(L), IE(L), Witch
    Works great against NA, HN, AS and others.

Thanks for your reply kannon, very informative. Unfortunately i dont have griffin, so i have to search another formation. WM also not geared up, i have her legendary but not gear her up because im not confidence she can hold ninja with her dodge. Is her dodge better than comando? in my server i never see her used in top 10 GA formation.