Thread: Chemist in Arena

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Chemist in Arena

Dear Betty,

The Player Kor Furious on Server 106 is using Chemist in Arena defense. My guild has beaten him severel times but the game still shows he won.

Now he is sitting on rank 1 and cant get beaten because chemist bugs the system.

This is bullshit and needs to be fixed right now. This is some kind of cheating and cheaters should be banned.

Cheers Bubu

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BubuOnTour View Post
    Dear Betty,

The Player Kor Furious on Server 106 is using Chemist in Arena defense. My guild has beaten him severel times but the game still shows he won.

Now he is sitting on rank 1 and cant get beaten because chemist bugs the system.

This is bullshit and needs to be fixed right now. This is some kind of cheating and cheaters should be banned.

Cheers Bubu
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We are waiting for App Store's approval to release the update which will fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    At least ban the hero from being used. That way he won't enjoy free wins. Now we have absolutely no chance to get the max rewards from the arena.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    It turned out that Android devices show him winning, whereas iOS ones don't and this is where the confusion comes from.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 max1988's Avatar
    If this expectation will be month? Nobody cant get 1 place wtf ucool????
    Today again i won and got lose http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...rena-bug-again