Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Challenge Difficulty 4

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Elohim View Post
    Hi
    They lied about improving the loot of difficulty 3
    One Moon Glimmer per week was also in before the Update (
    The other Stages you just get Fragments of purple Things you cant use because you have already a few 100s of them
    So being Level 90 you now get a big nothing now
    Everything they change at the moment is obviously just for the high level player
    Great
    91 here and completed it on difficulty 4 with A LOT of trouble. But 100% agree. Either 3 should be giving better gear for level 90 players (as most under 95 really struggle with 4), but at a lower frequency. 1-2/4 good basic orange gears and 1-2 high purple, 1 trash; or levels should be adjusted.

My server got a moonglow in their difficulty 3. A useful general item, but not priority at our current level. Hardly something to spend gems on. And the rest were trash.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I wish GC Diff 4 could give better prize like Ancient Rune or Dragon Relic.

When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I wish GC Diff 4 could give better prize like Ancient Rune or Dragon Relic.
    Demon Garment too please! Tier 20 has Force of Protection. It seems like the improved loot is a crafted O1/O2 item. While I'm thankful for that improvement, we also need the base items for crafting.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Tier 20 this week:

green, green, Crystal Ball, Immortal Flag

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Diff 4 Tier 20

2tghbdfcdaertwryeht.jpg

Side Note*
    Didn't post the others coz they had rubbish items

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Ppl complained before they wanted better loot. Now ppl get combined items most of the time and still complain..

Guess only way to get ppl satisfied is to let them pick their own reward.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Anyone noticed it's now 5pcs of fragment instead of 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Yes, and also noticed that there are now legendary skills enabled. No issue for you at the top end of the pack, but on newer servers it was already a big struggle to pass 35 with level 91 heroes.

Now it's probably impossible.

Hoping the prizes are worthy in difficulty 3...

Grand challenge is really becoming the most tedious/time consuming part of the game.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Yes, and the legendary skills (of the opponents) are no longer disable. Will be hard in the upcoming tiers (20+)!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Yes, and also noticed that there are now legendary skills enabled. No issue for you at the top end of the pack, but on newer servers it was already a big struggle to pass 35 with level 91 heroes.

Now it's probably impossible.

Hoping the prizes are worthy in difficulty 3...

Grand challenge is really becoming the most tedious/time consuming part of the game.
    it gets better when you lvl up ... and your heroes reach r+1 stage

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    it gets better when you lvl up ... and your heroes reach r+1 stage
    Lol. Yea, like I said. It's not such a big deal for the top end, I'm sure. Red 1 is probably about 6+ months away. Just going 92 tomorrow.

It sucks knowing that I either stick with 4hrs of resets over the weekend on the higher tiers and get one or two orange items, or drop to difficulty 3 and get moonglows (or worse).

Drops are really inconsistent with difficulty. If many <95 players can't do 4, then 3 should really be dropping better items.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    First time poster. I was trying to get through level 15 last night and it just took forever. Just had to reset it everytime for over an hour. First time that I came away from the game just furious and angry. I got a titan axe for my effort but it isn't about the reward it is about the enjoyment of the game. Two weeks prior after they made the "more difficult" changes I got to level 27 each time and was ok with that. Now, i really really stuggling just to get to 15. The grand challenege is just so poorly implemented from it being to easy with great rewards to now being a reset machine to essential get nothing. Also, dissappointed in the guild arena and that I am on the Eastren Time in U.S. and the matches don't happen till 1am in the morning. You can't watch the event live and watch some of the excitement. I hope Ucool gets their act together because I feel after a year of play that there execution is getting worse and worse. I have put some money into this game and if I continue to play will put more money into and I feel like the product should be in a better state then it is.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Which lvel you are, with what heroes you are trying?

Donīt want to Punch you or others in the face - but for me ist fun. as ist challening, but still quite easy to do (Lvl97,3 r1/7red).
    But also some of our Lvl93/94 Players in guild do diff4 , with a Little more time needed, but still.

You can do 5 every day, reset as often as you want, all dead heroes available next day again....just found out a lot doesnīt even know that or do all 35 (or more as 5 at least) in 1 day - then ofc ist more difficult as you dont want to loose a core hero until tier35

Rewards are different discussion.

And regarding Guild Tournemt - what do you expect regarding time?
    Itīs an international game - you canīt make it live at a good time for everyone, that is just impossible
    For me fights strt 5:00 in the morning, so also donīt see it. but hey, you can watch replays..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Which lvel you are, with what heroes you are trying?

Donīt want to Punch you or others in the face - but for me ist fun. as ist challening, but still quite easy to do (Lvl97,3 r1/7red).
    But also some of our Lvl93/94 Players in guild do diff4 , with a Little more time needed, but still.
    Just curious, how could you promote your heroes so fast ? Did you buy Heroic Package or any similar things that generate red gears ? I'm lvl 100 but only having 2 r1 and 5 red heroes. I do spend 6x stamina/day to farm red gears only.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    No, I'm VIP 10 only since short through buying annual card. Before only had monthly card.

I do 6 resets as well + 2 Gems admiration, as far as I can afford with gems left.

Also farm almost exclusively red gear, except on double soul stone event or when doing legendary.

It's mainly focusing on few heroes, also trying to farm stages dropping multiple stuff you can use and always plan wise in guild raid.
    As we are very active, we have 15-18 open all the time, 17+18 and sometimes also 16 get resetted when we reach boss. Saves a lot time and increases drop chances. That way usually not more as 3 people are in queue.

Trials and portals also helps...

Also must say I promote when I have main item, shoes and 2 others. 5th item such as crusade swords or something only giving 1 Stat I wait usually to get from silver chests or through trials/portals or raid.

Also I started to farm for 2 heroes r1 gear before getting 97. And now soon will start farming for others needing to be 98 for main gear.

On the downside I have quite a lot left behind. My EB sits at 4* o1, my DeB, CK and a lot others also o1 only.

With spending all stamina on farming you can manage to get 1 red item in 3 days (starting from 0)I would say... If it drops something needed for o2/r0 you usually never start with 0. Also trying to concentrate on 2 at a time, using synergy in campaign drops. Never 2 same class heroes at same time (or short after another), so doing 1 AGI and 1 INT for example.

But atm it's harder for me gearing up new heroes or some I would like to use... Especially getting to o1/o2, need a lot of stuff that is only dropped in few stages (like Force of God's, Dragon relics, Crusade Swords..).. Here GC can help, at least with the combined items...