Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Challenge Difficulty 4

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Edlyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost** View Post
    So are other people finding grand challenge has been mega buffed today? I'm lvl 95 so Normally it's press auto fight and yawn, today I m getting destroyed, don't they ever check their updates
    It seems like you haven't played in weeks.... they increased the difficulty at least two weeks ago.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlyn View Post
    It seems like you haven't played in weeks.... they increased the difficulty at least two weeks ago.
    Did you look at the date numb nuts, it's an old post

Why are people so angry in here all the time? lighten up will ya!

I think people are getting pissed because GC was super easy for so long and everyone got used to the "free" loot. Now you have to work for it a little bit and people complain. It takes more strategy and a few retries, but definitely not impossible like some people make it sound.

i like the challenge. i want to work for everything i get. thought it seems that the loot actually got worse

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by umbala View Post
    I think people are getting pissed because GC was super easy for so long and everyone got used to the "free" loot. Now you have to work for it a little bit and people complain. It takes more strategy and a few retries, but definitely not impossible like some people make it sound.
    I think people are angry because the drops are not useful to the team levels needed to complete them. For 95+ players, difficulty 4 o2 gears have less use than for TL 90s. Likewise, difficulty 3 purple gears have much less use for players 85+. The groups that have the most need for the drops are missing out.

It would be much better if the challenge was rearranged to TL ✖︎5〜✖︎5 (4 would be 85~95).

That, or allow the possibility to sacrifice heroes in a round to weaken the enemies... Perhaps a continue or reset button.

Spent 4hrs trying to pass tier 34 on difficulty 4 as a TL 91...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    I think people are angry because the drops are not useful to the team levels needed to complete them. For 95+ players, difficulty 4 o2 gears have less use than for TL 90s. Likewise, difficulty 3 purple gears have much less use for players 85+. The groups that have the most need for the drops are missing out.

It would be much better if the challenge was rearranged to TL ✖︎5〜✖︎5 (4 would be 85~95).

That, or allow the possibility to sacrifice heroes in a round to weaken the enemies... Perhaps a continue or reset button.

Spent 4hrs trying to pass tier 34 on difficulty 4 as a TL 91...
    It's not easy i feel your pain :P
    I Wish you Luck @PiripiP

im TL 93 but managed to complete tier 35 today on diff 4, rewards are really good

Yea did it too. 34 was really hard. 35 wasn't bad at all. First try because I didn't have to worry about losing heroes.
    Icicle, crystal, burning hammer, essence.

But most of my guild mates are the same level or slightly higher, have the standard meta heroes and can't pass at all. I am lucky because I have all the less common heroes.

But 4hrs for 1 stage because of rng is ridiculous. I think the difficulty of the enemies is good now, but the current tiers should split over 2 difficulties. 96~105 for difficulty 5 (target level needed for completion being around 100); 86~95 for difficulty 4 (target level needed for completion being around 90). It should still be very difficult, requiring many resets, but not like now - especially for level 90 gears..

Before the update, GC was easy for everyone. It also made higher arena rankings attainable for everyone because gearing heroes was much easier, and meant you needed to focus more on team choice. Too easy, of course, but made gears available to the level players that needed them.

Now, only the top few can pass difficulty 4 in my server, and so they will push ahead of everyone else and the gap of power will continue to widen. It's a recipe to kill the fun...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Crossed swords 3 days in a row wtf

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Tier 35 this week:

Crystal ball
    Eternal Icicle
    Wraith dagger
    Firebolt axe

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ZetWeed's Avatar
    final_bstSnapshot_197851.jpg

Gc Dif 4 Tier 35

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    This is my drop. Seems to differ
    https://imgur.com/xSqqzsQ

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hi
    They lied about improving the loot of difficulty 3
    One Moon Glimmer per week was also in before the Update (
    The other Stages you just get Fragments of purple Things you cant use because you have already a few 100s of them
    So being Level 90 you now get a big nothing now
    Everything they change at the moment is obviously just for the high level player
    Great