Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Missing textures

  1. #1
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    6

    Missing textures

    Greetings! When I started the game up today, it updated and loaded with the christmas theme. Loved it, but I am missing a great deal of textures now. Battles play out against a solid blue background, character and item icons are pure black, and when I use an ultimate skill, the character icon I tap on turns into a large pink square for the rest of the battle. All in all, the game is behaving very strange since the patch and I am curious if anyone else has had this issue.

  2. #2
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    6
    Last update fixed that for me, but it was really bad

    here is a screenshot :


  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6
    Attachment 8344Attachment 8349Attachment 8351

    Quest missing

    The last quest for legendary mystic is missing. I can't to finish this quest. Please help me.

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader,
    Thank you for all your reports. Please send us your Player ID, Leader Name and Server No., namely, all the texts in the part marked as “Do not delete” which includes especially the exact Game Current Edition Serial Number for our further helping you in this matter.

    Best Regards,
    Betty

  5. #5
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    6
    Have having the same issue as well all day. It will automatically upload new update then ask me to restart game. When it does open background textures are missing, when fighting I get the same issue with a pink block appearing over my fighters when an ultimate skill is used. Also when I go to collect the free treasure chest for the day a white block appears and locks up the game.

    My Leader Name is Dunchad, Player ID is 13785954, Server No 92 Garl and the current game edition is 2.1.4.106.

  6. #6
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    6
    Had same issue, with missing texture here

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6
    after finish the 2nd quest is crush
    when i open the game i dnnt see the 3rd quest
    pliz help

    grp name [NwR] Mo
    account#:11050789
    server 73 Helga
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	8357
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	8358

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Supanya View Post
    after finish the 2nd quest is crush
    when i open the game i dnnt see the 3rd quest
    pliz help

    grp name [NwR] Mo
    account#:11050789
    server 73 Helga
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	8357
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	8358
    Dear leader,

    Sorry for the inconvenience, would you take a bigger photo for us to know what happened to your quest? Would you reload to check if your problem still exists?

    Best Regards,
    Betty

  9. #9
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,

    Sorry for the inconvenience, would you take a bigger photo for us to know what happened to your quest? Would you reload to check if your problem still exists?

    Best Regards,
    Betty
    Please ignore this, just saw another post by you.

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn2op View Post
    Had same issue, with missing texture here
    Dear leader,

    Sorry, we are still working to solve this, thanks for your patient.

    Best Regards,
    Betty

  11. #11
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunchad69 View Post
    Have having the same issue as well all day. It will automatically upload new update then ask me to restart game. When it does open background textures are missing, when fighting I get the same issue with a pink block appearing over my fighters when an ultimate skill is used. Also when I go to collect the free treasure chest for the day a white block appears and locks up the game.

    My Leader Name is Dunchad, Player ID is 13785954, Server No 92 Garl and the current game edition is 2.1.4.106.
    Dear leader,

    Sorry, we are still working to solve this, thanks for your patient.

    Best Regards,
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •