Thread: Popup every time I open HC asking to load level 1 account from HC app to HC-HD app

New Comers

Exclamation Popup every time I open HC asking to load level 1 account from HC app to HC-HD app

Hi Ucool, can someone please tell me what to do when Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-12-03-03-45-06_resized.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	8343 popup keeps showing every time I open Heroes Charge app? The popup says "Do you want to load NickName with level 1? Warning: progress in the current game will be lost." Options below the message are "Cancel", or "OK". I click Cancel everyday dozens of times, for a week now. About a month ago I decided I was sick of Version 2 while most people were still on Version 1.9, so I was recommended to try the "Heroes Charge HD" app or just the original "Heroes Charge" app instead of which ever of the two I was using, for version 1.9 like how they were doing. When I entered the other HC app with my Google account, it did not load my current level 91 account but instead loaded a fresh empty account with no history on the server I played on. I clicked into my original server and it immediately made me a level 1 account. I am a VIP so I chose to go back to the other Heroes Charge app I had been originally playing on so I can play my high level account. All went well, even though I was back on the (pretty much BETA from the look of the bugs and lag at the time) Version 2... till last week when I started getting this popup every time I open this app. Note: I only have one single device for Heroes Charge, my Samsung Note 4 phone (android), for which I played either one of the HC apps I tested. I understand this popup is a common unwanted issue for players who have logged onto their Google account for HC on multiple devices, but in my case I only have ever used one device. I do not want or care about whether this level 1 account exists, but I do very much care that I continue playing my lvl 91 account without this annoying popup every time I open the Heroes Charge app.
    I am playing on "Heroes Charge" app, not "Heroes Charge HD" app.
    Account ID: 15075877
    If any Ucool administrator would ask, I will be happy to provide my Google account email if it aids in helping solve my issue.
    Thank you for any help

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Computer View Post
    Hi Ucool, can someone please tell me what to do when Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-12-03-03-45-06_resized.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	8343 popup keeps showing every time I open Heroes Charge app? The popup says "Do you want to load NickName with level 1? Warning: progress in the current game will be lost." Options below the message are "Cancel", or "OK". I click Cancel everyday dozens of times, for a week now. About a month ago I decided I was sick of Version 2 while most people were still on Version 1.9, so I was recommended to try the "Heroes Charge HD" app or just the original "Heroes Charge" app instead of which ever of the two I was using, for version 1.9 like how they were doing. When I entered the other HC app with my Google account, it did not load my current level 91 account but instead loaded a fresh empty account with no history on the server I played on. I clicked into my original server and it immediately made me a level 1 account. I am a VIP so I chose to go back to the other Heroes Charge app I had been originally playing on so I can play my high level account. All went well, even though I was back on the (pretty much BETA from the look of the bugs and lag at the time) Version 2... till last week when I started getting this popup every time I open this app. Note: I only have one single device for Heroes Charge, my Samsung Note 4 phone (android), for which I played either one of the HC apps I tested. I understand this popup is a common unwanted issue for players who have logged onto their Google account for HC on multiple devices, but in my case I only have ever used one device. I do not want or care about whether this level 1 account exists, but I do very much care that I continue playing my lvl 91 account without this annoying popup every time I open the Heroes Charge app.
    I am playing on "Heroes Charge" app, not "Heroes Charge HD" app.
    Account ID: 15075877
    If any Ucool administrator would ask, I will be happy to provide my Google account email if it aids in helping solve my issue.
    Thank you for any help
    Dear Leader
    The level 1 account binding pops is because that you accidentally linked your Google+/Game Center to a new created account on your other device. Please use that device to run the game and then switch to your old server. And then give us the new account ID and we can help re-link your main account to your Google+/Game Center. You can also confirm the pop-up and then switch to your old server and then give us the new account id but this will prevent you from logging in your main account until our admins help re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty