Thread: Unable to Log In

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Unable to Log In

I am unable to log in as of today, it just tells me the update has failed, at least that's what I think it says since the display hasn't worked correctly for 2 weeks now and I have to decipher everything.

I'm expecting this issue to be resolved today, or have my account merged with another one I have made on another device, otherwise I'll be requesting a full refund for my VIP 14 status.

My old account, the one I cannot access is

PlayerID: 21728370
    ServerID: 149
    PlayerName: Angered

The new account ID on the second device I have just made is 23794940.

I expect my issue to be resolved sometime before the daily quests are reset, as one of the top people on my server if I lose a days worth of XP I am going to be PISSED.

That's 11 hours.

New Comers
    Same here. I've been trying to launch the game since last night. It keeps dowbloading at startup but never finishes. Always gives me an error message failed to update ---retry. Is there anyone who can fix this?

Any plans to address this? 2 hours before I request a full refund for VIP14.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo View Post
    I am unable to log in as of today, it just tells me the update has failed, at least that's what I think it says since the display hasn't worked correctly for 2 weeks now and I have to decipher everything.

I'm expecting this issue to be resolved today, or have my account merged with another one I have made on another device, otherwise I'll be requesting a full refund for my VIP 14 status.

My old account, the one I cannot access is

PlayerID: 21728370
    ServerID: 149
    PlayerName: Angered

The new account ID on the second device I have just made is 23794940.

I expect my issue to be resolved sometime before the daily quests are reset, as one of the top people on my server if I lose a days worth of XP I am going to be PISSED.

That's 11 hours.
    Dear Leader
    Just sent a PM to you. Please check your private messages. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Hizoka16 View Post
    Same here. I've been trying to launch the game since last night. It keeps dowbloading at startup but never finishes. Always gives me an error message failed to update ---retry. Is there anyone who can fix this?
    Dear Leader
    Just sent a PM to you. Please check your private messages. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Still unable to log in.

Please refund my VIP14. I was one of the 5 highest levels on my server and now after losing 3 days of experience I am going to probably fall out drastically. Considering the amount of effort I've put into this game it's beyond acceptable. Just refund my VIP 14 please so I can uninstall the game with no concerns.

Still unable to log in.

Please refund my VIP14. I was one of the 5 highest levels on my server and now after losing 3 days of experience I am going to probably fall out drastically. Considering the amount of effort I've put into this game it's beyond acceptable. Just refund my VIP 14 please so I can uninstall the game with no concerns.
    Dear leader,

Sorry that we do not offer a refund, hope for your understanding, please check what we have sent to you, thanks.

Best Regards,
    Betty

I've checked it, and it doesn't work. I responded to it. 2 days ago.

I've checked it, and it doesn't work. I responded to it. 2 days ago.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you take a screenshot showing where you stuck please? And reinstalling the game would help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I don't understand why you can't just move my account information to the new account.

Dear Leader
    It has nothing to do with your account. If you would like to change your email. We will have to verify your ownership first.

Best Regards
    Betty

The point is I am missing out on days and days of XP. I have gone from one of the few people on my server being level 89, to now being a week away from 90 whilst people are level 90. When I'm VIP 14 I'd kind of expect some kind of urgency with fixing the issue. I have told you everything you have asked me to do does not fix the problem. I have another device that has another account on, if you can simply transfer everything to that account it solves all issues. But that seems like something you're too incompetent to do. How can you justify me purchasing everything in-game to boost my progress, only for me to end up behind other players? Are you going to reimburse me the 5 days worth of full xp + all stam boosts up to 400 gems? I doubt it. The damage is already done, you don't give a shit.

5 Days of missed XP when, according to my calculations I have spent 2,500 on this game. I'm glad 2,500 is such an insignificant amount to you.

Thankfully I'll be contacting apple and going through with unauthorized purchases and getting the full amount refunded. Disgusting.